• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-50468770

A Conservative party election candidate has been suspended over alleged anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and homophobic comments he made seven years ago.

Ryan Houghton - a candidate in the Aberdeen North constituency - confirmed his suspension on Monday after The National published the allegations.

He has apologised for any hurt caused but insisted the comments were taken out of context.

The Scottish Conservatives said the blog comments were "unacceptable".

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in the touchstone issue of tree planting, Green have unsurprising gone into a lead with 700million. i think that means trees in every valley, field, and garden.

other commitments include the universal income again for ~ £200bn cost. which would be nice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tory candidate wants forced labour camps

[tweet]1196491678225330176[/tweet]

This guy is actually the Tory candidate for ultra marginal seat Ashfield, he will be up against Labour's Gloria De Piero.

They really are emerging into a special kind of Sect..

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Seemingly he has been hacked, so people are being cautious in what they share.

Looks like the odd conversation has been leaked already. Nothing too inflammatory just yet. And even if it did, I think he's far enough removed from Boris for him to wiggle out of it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
SOMETHING TASTY IS COMING

#arronbanksleaks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

That's a pretty expensive old afternoon tea, you could buy a whole cabinet full for that amount. I hope someone as prominent as her declared it if true. :whistle:

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Greece was in trouble long before they applied to join the euro. They are now sorting out their problems and their unemployment rate, whilst not good, is going down.

https://www.reuters.com/article/gre...16-9-in-july-statistics-service-idUSAPN06IU5Q

We opted out of joining the euro, because we have the best deal out of all the 28 countries.

I’m talking more about the structural deficit of the entire euro system rather than pointing to the frailties or otherwise of Greece per se. I’m pleased they’re doing slightly better now.

It must fail. It’s only when that matters. Britain leaving is equivalent to 15 of the smaller EU members jumping ship at once.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m talking more about the structural deficit of the entire euro system rather than pointing to the frailties or otherwise of Greece per se. I’m pleased they’re doing slightly better now.

It must fail. It’s only when that matters. Britain leaving is equivalent to 15 of the smaller EU members jumping ship at once.

Are you saying the euro must fail or the EU must fail?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Greece was in trouble long before they applied to join the euro. They are now sorting out their problems and their unemployment rate, whilst not good, is going down.

https://www.reuters.com/article/gre...16-9-in-july-statistics-service-idUSAPN06IU5Q

We opted out of joining the euro, because we have the best deal out of all the 28 countries.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

After the amount of time and money Dom has spent on this Conservative and Unionist party Broadcast, I do want to make sure it's seen by it's target audience.

It has obviously been pitched with a certain level of detail and information to ensure it hits it's target so, just to make sure all that money and effort isn't wasted. (And I get accused of taking the piss out of Leave voters :lolol:)

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] [MENTION=24109]Lower West Stander[/MENTION] [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]

(I'm sure I've left people out but I'm quite busy and can't spend all day on here :wink:)

Afternoon Watford :wave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Odd that, my GP is bluer than a sapphire in a Leicester City kit at a Blue gig but hey-ho.

Says he despairs if Labour got hold of it.

Just for balance like.

I'm surprised your doctor had time to discuss politics with you when appointments are limited to 10 minutes each time. I wouldn't waste my doctors time when people need to see them.
I seriously doubt you've had such a conversation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here