Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was just listening to a tory spokesman being interviewed by Nicky Campbell on radio 5. Campbell noted Raab's immigration policy (Australian, points) and asked how we were going to find carers to 'wipe people's bottoms', and the tory started on about making better use of the prison population :ohmy:

Campbell also mentioned another tory who is promising that Brexit will give English players a better crack in the PL by stopping all those 'Brazilians' coming over here and taling our jobs. :facepalm:

And here was me thinking it was labour who are useless and stupid :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like Prince Andrew has stolen all the headlines today, could be done awkward small talk if he has official engagements today....everyone will be on Sweat Watch.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Those who will vote Labour or Conservative nomatterwhat already know what they think of Corbyn and Johnson's performance in tonight's debate, so to save everyone some time, can you share those views with us today if you have a couple of spare minutes.

Going to vote tory because Corbyn is focused on creating his Marxist epitaph rather than running the UK. And I voted remain.
I'm expecting tonight to be a 'Daily Mail' special with lots of guffawing from Boris and lots of 'eat the rich' from comrade Corbyn, basically the usual cornflake packet horseshite. Pointless.

IMHO, this election may as well be the second referendum. Fill ya boots.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Going to vote tory because Corbyn is focused on creating his Marxist epitaph rather than running the UK. And I voted remain.
I'm expecting tonight to be a 'Daily Mail' special with lots of guffawing from Boris and lots of 'eat the rich' from comrade Corbyn, basically the usual cornflake packet horseshite. Pointless.

What policies of his are the ones that are Marxist and worry you?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Was just listening to a tory spokesman being interviewed by Nicky Campbell on radio 5. Campbell noted Raab's immigration policy (Australian, points) and asked how we were going to find carers to 'wipe people's bottoms', and the tory started on about making better use of the prison population :ohmy:

Campbell also mentioned another tory who is promising that Brexit will give English players a better crack in the PL by stopping all those 'Brazilians' coming over here and taling our jobs. :facepalm:

Gives a whole new meaning to dropping the soap and bending over in the prison showers!:D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Pretty sure it's possible for more than one person/party to be useless and stupid at the same time.

Hold the line caller, I'll just check...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I think you'd be better off voting Lib Dems then.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Just wow! From the Tory Manifesto website;

"With a Conservative majority government you can be sure that on day one of a new Parliament we will start the process to Get Brexit Done with the New Deal that the Prime Minister has already agreed with the EU and we will be out of the EU no later than the end of January 2020.

It will give businesses and families the economic certainty they need to plan for the future with confidence.
And when Brexit is done and dusted, we will get on and bring the change that people voted for, creating more GP appointments, investing money in schools, introducing an Australian-style points-based immigration system, putting more police on the streets, improving local high streets and bus services and keeping our economy strong.

This is the better future that is there for Britain."

Delusional - by leaving the EU "no later than January 2020" is just the ****ing beginning. It won't be "done and dusted". The process to actually implement leaving on the agreed terms will be years and years. You can't just click your fingers and magically sort Brexit. Idiots.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

That's a vote for WTO Brexit and break up of the UK, happy with that? Think that is actually worse than Corbyn...

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I am hoping that Corbyn will get the chance to properly press Johnson on his views as to the impact of corporate tax cuts.

Having spent a lifetime INSISTING that cutting corporate tax ALWAYS and inevitably increases government income (and really, there are endless quotes available to show this)...and having Andrea Leadsome still taking this line on the radio at 8 am yesterday, he then announced, at 11am that he would create an additional £6bn to spend on the NHS by...err...cancelling corporate tax cuts.

He's making it up as he goes along but that appears to be fine with a lot of people just as long as we get Brexit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's interesting that people seem to think Corbyn is pushing a Marxist agenda but seem to have no problem with the turbocharged right wing agenda being pushed by the Tories.

Surely you either find both to be massively damaging to the UK or neither?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

What policies of his are the ones that are Marxist and worry you?
20 minutes so far, and counting.

This reply is going to be a well constructed, meticulously planned, inspiring take down Corbyn's Marxist policies.

I can't wait.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I voted Labour for my entire adult life and am proud to say so.

I’m voting Tory for the first time because, amongst other things, I voted to leave the EU for the reason that is never talked about...that is that the structural flaws inherent to the euro means that the whole edifice is built on sand and, eventually, will fail.

I could go on about the Italian debt crisis, the massive unemployment in Spain and Greece, but no need .

I voted out so we could not be sucked down with the rest but...of course...a collapse in the euro would impact the U.K. just perhaps a little less destructively.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's interesting that people seem to think Corbyn is pushing a Marxist agenda but seem to have no problem with the turbocharged right wing agenda being pushed by the Tories.

Surely you either find both to be massively damaging to the UK or neither?
It's also interesting how many people don't know what a Marxist agenda would be.
Although I'd be amazed if those two facts were linked. :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those who will vote Labour or Conservative nomatterwhat already know what they think of Corbyn and Johnson's performance in tonight's debate, so to save everyone some time, can you share those views with us today if you have a couple of spare minutes.

\/ \/ \/

I can see no point to the televised debate, really.

Nobody will watch, who hasn’t already made up their minds. Johnson will come across as a blithering, pompous idiot, will refuse to answer a single actual question, will throw his arms about, and chuck in a scripted gag and a bit of Latin. Corbyn will be dull, and uninspiring and all the sensible answers he gives will be shouted down by Johnson.

And then all the papers the next day will declare Johnson ‘the winner’

:shrug:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Well done - that'll save NSC's resident activist against all forms of antisemitism - and not just in the Labour Party for the purposes of attacking it online, honest - the bother of posting it up as I'm sure he would have done. As it isn't mentioned on the Guido Fawkes website for some strange reason he perhaps may have missed the story though.

[tweet]1196696359069458433[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This. They’re at it already.

The same opposing posters, who never budge one inch from an intransigent, binary world of Johnson and capitalism is evil, Corbyn is the Messiah. Or vice versa.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's also interesting how many people don't know what a Marxist agenda would be.
Although I'd be amazed if those two facts were linked. :lol:

Yep. Apparently the Soviet Union wasn't a place of mass murder and reeducation camps but such actual horrors as slightly higher taxes to pay for a nationalised railway and money being pumped into hospitals.

The horror.

(N.B. Worth pointing out I am not voting Labour in this election as I personally can't get on board with their current policy offering around Europe, I'll be voting Lib Dem. As I have done ever since Jeremy Corbyn took over as Labour leader, before then I voted Labour)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here