Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thing about last night...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
"Whos the slag in the moave" (sp)

1. is there a gayer colour than moave? i dont think so!
2. it was followed by "Slaggy give us a wave" which she duley responded to with a loverly little wave, what a whore!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Southend Mcdonalds to Hedge end in just over two hours? Driving Miss Daisy my ARSE!! There are CAMERAS on that there bridge :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
150 miles to Oaf's according to the tripmeter.

Which works out at 85mph

....ish!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it took me FOUR hours to get back after finally getting out of southend - and my journey total was 257 miles

this sounds like a maths GCSE

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
150 miles to Oaf's according to the tripmeter.

Which works out at 85mph

....ish!

I think you need to know something about Oaf and directions, well it is he is not good at them, so whatever print out he had would have been iffy.

Example, when driving a minibus to a game at Carlisle, we had to pick somebody up in North London, so being about 5am, we decided to go through London. Oaf took on the navigator role and there was one event where he told me I should have gone left as I went speeding past the turn off.

On the same trip on the way home, we were in the Hassocks area dropping somebody off and Oaf tells me he grew up in this area and I should go left down this lane, so left I turn and there is a gate in front of me (closed) which leads to a farmers field.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
64.25 mph. I beat Scotty. Hurrah!!

5 people in a ford fiesta was always going to prove to be rape in terms of weight. that really is a shocking average speed considering we got from southend to haywards heath in an hour, haywards heath to portsmouth in an hour, and portsmouth to cheltenham in two hours

where did it all go WRONG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
People who don't like bridges are WUSSES. I on the other hand really hate the rickety pontoon thing between dry land and a car ferry. I CAN'T sit on it - I have to hang back holding everyone up, until the car in front is all the way across, then BEAST across :thumbsup:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
People who don't like bridges are WUSSES. I on the other hand really hate the rickety pontoon thing between dry land and a car ferry. I CAN'T sit on it - I have to hang back holding everyone up, until the car in front is all the way across, then BEAST across :thumbsup:

now they ARE gnarly:nono::nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For us the funniest thing was walking up the path and my son and grandson was told to take the top off of their coke bottles, so they did and put thm in their pocket.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
For us the funniest thing was walking up the path and my son and grandson was told to take the top off of their coke bottles, so they did and put thm in their pocket.

That was really annoying. I don't understand why they do that?

I mean if it is in case someone throws them at officials/players, then wouldn't people just throw the bottle instead?

Only other reason could be that away supporters might be tempted into making a coke bomb, by making the bottle fizz :lolol: :lolol:

Either way, it was frustrating that I had to make sure I didn't spill the bloody thing every time I moved!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
That was really annoying. I don't understand why they do that?

I mean if it is in case someone throws them at officials/players, then wouldn't people just throw the bottle instead?

Only other reason could be that away supporters might be tempted into making a coke bomb, by making the bottle fizz :lolol: :lolol:

Either way, it was frustrating that I had to make sure I didn't spill the bloody thing every time I moved!

its because a full bottle thrown could do a lot of damage - by taking away the lid, if you are stupid enough to throw the bottle the drink will come flying out when you do, and therefore the bottle will be carrying nowhere near as much weight and will end up doing very little damage

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
its because a full bottle thrown could do a lot of damage - by taking away the lid, if you are stupid enough to throw the bottle the drink will come flying out when you do, and therefore the bottle will be carrying nowhere near as much weight and will end up doing very little damage

The world has gone PC mad :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here