Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fone in Fred

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
London Irish said:
Well, thanks for the inventive adjective Panglossian, I've always wanted someone to do that for me :D

But I would have said in your current mood Greek Tragedy rather than French Enlightenment would be more your bag. Now cheer up Cassandra love and put the tea on.
What the f*** are you on about? Weird.

Man of Harveys said:
What the f*** are you on about? Weird.
Oh well, at least you put a bit of class in your first post :smokin:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

Think back to the first half, for much of that we passed them off the pitch

But was our passing producing anything? No.

We were mostly passing backwards or diagonally. Maybe one in ten was a forward pass. Not the way to win games.

goldstone said:
But was our passing producing anything? No.
No is too harsh, our weight of possession wasn't producing the kind of chances we would hope to have with that amount of ball, I'd agree with that. But that's simply because we don't have enough quality up front, forwards who can in a flash really beat defenders and get in on goal, or create and put others through on goal.

That is the responsibility of the board - we must sign a forward this week to come to the aid of McGhee's young team.

If we don't, the club are settling for midtable. McGhee can deliver that no problem, but with a bit of help from the board he could get this young team into the play-offs.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
No is too harsh, our weight of possession wasn't producing the kind of chances we would hope to have with that amount of ball, I'd agree with that. But that's simply because we don't have enough quality up front, forwards who can in a flash really beat defenders and get in on goal, or create and put others through on goal.

That is the responsibility of the board - we must sign a forward this week to come to the aid of McGhee's young team.

If we don't, the club are settling for midtable. McGhee can deliver that no problem, but with a bit of help from the board he could get this young team into the play-offs.

still going on.....

I login once whilst on holiday in Miami and whos post do I see first, London Oirish, I get back from a night out at 12.30am, and who's posting.....oirish.

We REALLY need to get you a bird Steve

xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here