Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fone in Fred

Virgo's Haircut said:
Mike Ward is an utter cocker.
It's not his best moments, I think that's true. He's being a bit aimless. As if the Revell sub killed us, and not the freak goals before that.

tommy boy said:
:)

what did you think of our dynamic duo in midfield then today mr. irish?

Chippy was his usual consistent self, played well. Poor old Dean was a tad disappointing in his contribution to our creative play.

Oct 25, 2003
yep- carpenter was reletively good actually, however your description of hammonds game as "a tad disappointing" is a bit of a understatement:)

Crewe fan admitting they were fortunate. Shame it takes the opposition to make a few sensible points!

tommy boy said:
yep- carpenter was reletively good actually, however your description of hammonds game as "a tad disappointing" is a bit of a understatement:)

That's vicious from me :D

The Large One said:
f*** sake, you're not writing for the WI magazine. Say it how it is... Dean Hammond was utter SHIT.

Nah :salute:

Fragmented Badger said:
I'm sorry, but they were not FORTUNATE!!!

I can think of about another 3 easy chances they missed, .
yes, when we were 10 men and chasing the game.

Think back to the first half, for much of that we passed them off the pitch, which is saying something for a Gradi team.

But the brittleness of our defending just took your breath away. But at the end of the day, McGhee will get us defending, not worried about that.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here