Think back to the first half, for much of that we passed them off the pitch
Christ on a f***ing bike, I have heard it all

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
The forth goal is irrelevant and 'these things happen' ffs

Man of Harveys said:
Christ on a f***ing bike, I have heard it all

Sorry, you genuinely think we didn't play well up to our opener?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
London Irish said:
Sorry, you genuinely think we didn't play well up to our opener?
I thought we were the second best team out there and, good goal though it was, more than a bit fortunate to be ahead.

Man of Harveys said:
I thought we were the second best team out there and, good goal though it was, more than a bit fortunate to be ahead.

Well, it's a game of opinions. Thought we looked very good in the first half and deserved our lead. If you wanted to have a go at the panic and defending at the end of that half for the first two goals, then I would agree with you.

We should have made it 2-2 even with 10 men but a freak goal finished the contest.

Too bad - shit happens, we move on to next week.

Last edited:

Someone on the phone-in has just said Adams has the same resources as McGhee. That point was corrected a few weeks ago in the Fans Forum by Dick Knight himself, and very bravely so by the chairman. Adams had more cash for wages and his player budget, that was what Dick Knight clearly said.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
London Irish said:
Well, it's a game of opinions. Thought we looked very good in the first half and deserved our lead. If you wanted to have a go at the panic and defending at the end of that half for the first two goals, then I would agree with you.

We should have made it 2-2 even with 10 men but a freak goal finished the contest.

Thanks for suggesting what I should think about having a go at. It's great, because I've always someone wanted to do that for me. :shootself

Your panglossian stuff is a great deal more entertaining than the appalling football I've just witnessed - if you think we were unlucky but for some freak goals, then your take on things is, not unamusingly, bordering on the surreal.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Virgo's Haircut said:
Harty says

" Let's be in the tent, and all point in the same direction"

:dunce: :dunce:

That man is something else... :shootself

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
London Irish said:
yes, when we were 10 men and chasing the game.

Think back to the first half, for much of that we passed them off the pitch, which is saying something for a Gradi team.

You mean when they had 10 men whils one was off getting treatment for 10-15 minutes? The same time they created the better chances and we took the lead, against the run of play imo?

Or when their injured player came back on, equalised then gave them a penalty?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Virgo's Haircut said:
Mike Ward is an utter cocker.

f*** off you, Daily Star loving Arsenal bin shagger.
:clap2: worded perfectly , spot on.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
What I actually said was we all need to be inside the tent peeing out. Once again thanks to all the callers and texters.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
London Irish said:

And dont forget the obvious handball in the lead up to that goal.
I honestly thought at 1-0 that was enough, until that it had no score bore all over it

Man of Harveys said:
Thanks for suggesting what I should think about having a go at. It's great, because I've always someone wanted to do that for me. :shootself

Your panglossian stuff is a great deal more entertaining than the appalling football I've just witnessed - if you think we were unlucky but for some freak goals, then your take on things is, not unamusingly, bordering on the surreal.
Well, thanks for the inventive adjective Panglossian, I've always wanted someone to do that for me :D

But I would have said in your current mood Greek Tragedy rather than French Enlightenment would be more your bag. Now cheer up Cassandra love and put the tea on.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here