Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first single you ever brought - post here and be SHAMED

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Terry Jacks. Seasons in the Sun:blush:

The football chant equivalent has some resonance as a result of yesterday however. 'We had joy we had fun, we had seasons in the sum but the joy could not last because Jara Reyes could not pass!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Shamefully i think it was 'Daddy Cool' by Darts. Don't ask me why but i do recall it met its end when i poured boiling water on the vinyl single after a mate had done the same and made a very groovy ash tray.

Thankfully i recovered nicely and seriously got into The Stranglers up to and including The Raven album. From 1980 onwards my two faves and curiously poles apart were Iron Maiden & Level 42. The former continue to be a massive headline act around the world whilst unfortunately the latter have have limped along in recent years perhaps cashing in on former glories.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
banton.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
"Black Pudding Bertha" by The Goodies 1975. I was 10.

[yt]LtOrd4XbzfE[/yt]

And did you shun your parents attempts to get you into Judo and instead get into the deadly Lancastrian martial art of 'Ecky Thump'

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This monstrosity by Robbie Williams in year 2000, I was 11 and it was on a cassette tape.

:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bohemian Rhapsody

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Kelly Marie - Feels like Im in love see the burning cheeks !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cannot recall the first single. But, the first album I bought, I think, was the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack from Woolworth. Sadly, it was not the OST but a cheapo version performed by some in-house cover band on a label like K-Tel. I also remember buying a Showaddywaddy greatest hits cassette on the Music For Pleasure label I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here