Here we go :

3E9E9014-AC58-4A42-AEFD-819B5E289537.png

Dems is the rools!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Carting him off seemed a bit harsh.

In the aftermath I would have just booted him out and told him not to be so silly, in future.

No names no pack drill.

that's what you get when the "stand manager" is a jobsworth spurs fan from Mitcham...unfortunately the lad is no doubt a gonner for 18 months minimum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
that's what you get when the "stand manager" is a jobsworth spurs fan from Mitcham...unfortunately the lad is no doubt a gonner for 18 months minimum.

I'm sure we'll find out the truth when the decision is actually made.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'm sure we'll find out the truth when the decision is actually made.

No ni no. Waiting until we know what the decision actually is would leave it FAR too late. It's important to get your outrage in early, based on a made up scenario in your head, so as to avoid disappointment in the event of the club acting sensibly and proportionately.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No ni no. Waiting until we know what the decision actually is would leave it FAR too late. It's important to get your outrage in early, based on a made up scenario in your head, so as to avoid disappointment in the event of the club acting sensibly and proportionately.

That gives you (in your head) the best of both worlds. You get the indignant anger at the INJUSTICE of it all, and then the acceptance of the FACTS at the end.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Oops 13-16 broken by me at various times

I’ve broken 13 on occasions, most recently when our row all shifted along to create more social distancing. Sometimes you can’t rely on the authorities to make correct decisions on safety. Having a list like that just makes rulebreakers of most of the ‘customers.’ Seems a bit self defeating.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Three lads walked up to there seats for the Palace game with pints of beer in hand.( Obviously there first game )
The young stewards just watched them walk past him and I had to tell them that if they were seen they would get thrown out.
The stewards then watched them walk past them again back onto the concourse.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Three lads walked up to there seats for the Palace game with pints of beer in hand.( Obviously there first game )
The young stewards just watched them walk past him and I had to tell them that if they were seen they would get thrown out.

The stewarding is atrocious, mostly students from the Uni just there to pick up 20 quid. I know there's probably some requirement with regards stewards/fans but there always seem to be so many of them as well, mostly having a chat blocking stairways. The one's in charge are no better, when I had the pleasure of sitting next to two Leeds fans a few weeks ago, the 'stand manager' smiled and gave them the thumbs up at the end of the game. I asked why he was allowed to sit there and I was told in no uncertain terms it was none of my business and away fans are fine in the North Stand as long as they don't wear colours.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well if we're going 'there".

Our Steward in the Family Stand is great.
Been there since day one.
Firm but fair with an added touch of gruff to guarantee he's not approachable - perfect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The stewarding is atrocious, mostly students from the Uni just there to pick up 20 quid. I know there's probably some requirement with regards stewards/fans but there always seem to be so many of them as well, mostly having a chat blocking stairways. The one's in charge are no better, when I had the pleasure of sitting next to two Leeds fans a few weeks ago, the 'stand manager' smiled and gave them the thumbs up at the end of the game. I asked why he was allowed to sit there and I was told in no uncertain terms it was none of my business and away fans are fine in the North Stand as long as they don't wear colours.

Not sure that is right in a lot of cases. They bus in Events Management people from London for most games. I was chatting to one of the guys the other night who had come down from Clapham and was a palace fan.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Was this in the WSU (north end) by any chance?

Recall someone threw an empty pint plastic cup from about halfway up and it hit those in the front rows, a bit of a standard off between the two sets but the stewards didn’t do anything or seem bothered

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well if we're going 'there".

Our Steward in the Family Stand is great.
Been there since day one.
Firm but fair with an added touch of gruff to guarantee he's not approachable - perfect.

You talking about the guy on the E1A stairs? Greying goatee? Good steward, never seen him being a dick at all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We need a huge moat with crocodiles and piranhas.

That will keep the buggers off the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here