Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FACT that doesn't LIE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tony Bloom CONTROLS the club, what he WANTS is what he GETS. IF he wants to SACK Slade this week he will and he will PAY precisely ZIP to anyone who is not HAPPY about it.
If Tony Bloom wants Dennis Wise as MANAGER then he who pays the piper calls the TUNE and if some INTERNET geeks want to CRY then he will not give a f***.
HE has INVESTED a fortune in the club and if Bloom PULLS the plug then that is not only the end of Falmer but the Albion period. So all the whingers thinking of BOYCOTTING the matches if Wise is APPOINTED should think of that because if I was TB I'd think f*** it and leave you UNGRATEFUL twats to STEW and use my £100million to buy a FEW more racehorses.
That is the REALITY of one man controlling the club and thanks to Dick Tight that is now what we have.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Quite right, do people forget that Tony Bloom is a lifelong fan of this club and thank god for that.If he wants to bring in HIS choice for manager then he has every right to do it.Tony Bloom is a winner, his success as a business man shows that.Dennis Wise is a winner, could just be the dream ticket.Lets get busy being a sucsess and if other clubs hate us, then thats even better.A win at Millwall with Wisey punching the air would be fantastic,,could it happen??

1066gull

Concur. I bet the very man is probably in his back garden with a few friends, talking about his successes of his business and the Albion which he may get a bit of friendly stick for. I very much doubt he gives a flying f*** about the Internet apart from the fact people spend their money on their horses.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't think anyone is suggesting that Bloom will change his mind by us putting stuff on NSC. However, the vast majority of fans support Slade (not just on NSC but at the game yesterday judging by his reception) and Bloom should bear that in mind. Obviously we are all incredibly grateful about what he has done for Falmer but sacking Slade would be a very short sighted move and only a few people will agree with it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The AVERAGE fan doesnt care who is in charge. Your right, Bloom will pay no heed to "a handful" of people who say they wont go again...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ernest talking sense, well I'll be buggered.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony Bloom CONTROLS the club, what he WANTS is what he GETS. IF he wants to SACK Slade this week he will and he will PAY precisely ZIP to anyone who is not HAPPY about it.
If Tony Bloom wants Dennis Wise as MANAGER then he who pays the piper calls the TUNE and if some INTERNET geeks want to CRY then he will not give a f***.
HE has INVESTED a fortune in the club and if Bloom PULLS the plug then that is not only the end of Falmer but the Albion period. So all the whingers thinking of BOYCOTTING the matches if Wise is APPOINTED should think of that because if I was TB I'd think f*** it and leave you UNGRATEFUL twats to STEW and use my £100million to buy a FEW more racehorses.
That is the REALITY of one man controlling the club and thanks to Dick Tight that is now what we have.

100% spot on as usual Ernest.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No change there, then.

Now you're learning, if you leave an obvious comeback, it makes someone else look witty. Even you.

While what you say about nsc having NO influence on Bloom's decisions is true, it doesn't mean people shouldn't have an opinion on who the manager is. And people are allowed to "whinge" if they want. Using your theory, Chelsea fans aren't allowed to support or dislike a manager appointed by ROMAN because of how much money he's spent on them.

Not much has changed. Roman at Chelsea is not a new phenomenon or anything, just as "whingeing" is not new either.

It could be quite revolutionary though, if the boardroom listened to the fans' opinions before making decisions.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'll see your fact, and raise you this question: if Bloom wanted Wise, why isn't he already here?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
At th end of the day Bloom will hire and fire as he sees fit however any successful businessman knows you HAVE to listen to your customers, you wont always do what they want but you MUST listen to their concerns.
If the fact that Bloom had no option but to appoint Slade after he saved us is true, then that is mainy down to him listening to his customers, the fans.
Boom is building a bright new future at this club i personally dont think we will benefit from sacking Slade anytime soon but i will support whoever is eventually appointed to replace him, even Dennis Wise, but im sure Bloom doesnt want to watch his football team running out at Falmer to a half empty stadium so to an extent he will listen to the fans.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Given that he has a majority stake in the club, the board have no influence over his decision, he OWNS the club.

Didn't make much sense to me either really, perhaps he wasn't utilizing his majority share or something, was just what the rumours are saying

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Didn't make much sense to me either really, perhaps he wasn't utilizing his majority share or something, was just what the rumours are saying

kinda illustrates that "the rumours" make no sence.

Wasn't Slade appointed before Bloom became majority shareholder though ? If so than the board would have an influence.

iirc Slade only had a contract to the end of the season. Bloom could easily installed his perfered chioce once the season ended. What we have is people saying he bowed to popular demand to keep Savouir Slade in the job, but then saying he will goes against them and install a widly disliked person as manager. doesn't make sence does it.

These Wise rumors are nothing but rumors and that is how they will stay. Bloom has a lot of sense. He knows Slade is liked by the majority and just because a few people don't like Slade will not hasten him towards a knew manager.

If bloom says he has got to go then we must move on bit I think he has enough sense to disagree with a few f*** wits on here and not sack Slade because to do so after four games in preposterous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here