Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FACT that doesn't LIE

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Referee was too quick with his cards From The Argus)

So here we go again. Albion head for Millwall with speculation surrounding the manager.

Mark McGhee and Micky Adams both lost their jobs before entering the Lions’ Den. Now Dennis Wise, strongly linked with the post before Slade was appointed, is being touted once more.

Wise’s presence at the Seagulls’ game at Brentford has fuelled suggestions he has been lined up but, according to a well-placed source at the club, this is emphatically not the case and the new regime, headed by Tony Bloom are not about to abandon last season’s saviour.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I disagree with Ernests post i two ways.

He has a game plan to get us promoted to the Championship by the time Falmer is ready. Thats 2 years, this year is about transition, so I really dont think he is looking at a manager change in the very near future.
Secondly, he is a Brighton supporter through and through so he does care what we think, and so he should because without us he has no club. For the same reason, he would never leave us in the shit and pull his money out "to buy another racehorse" any more than any one of us would.

Alan Sugar - True Supporter
Mike Ashley - True Supporter
Martin Edwards - True Supporter
Sam Hamman - True Supporter

Didn't Archer call himself a true supporter.

If the shit hits the fan (or the fans turn to shit) ANYONE will try and pull their money out.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Alan Sugar - True Supporter
Mike Ashley - True Supporter
Martin Edwards - True Supporter
Sam Hamman - True Supporter

Didn't Archer call himself a true supporter.

If the shit hits the fan (or the fans turn to shit) ANYONE will try and pull their money out.

Hamman the worst of that lot by miles, f***ed up Wimbledon completely and tried to do the same at Cardiff all the time pretending to be a 'TRUE' supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here