Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
please don't try and tell me she knew nothing about Savile, she knew everything that was going on .....but then of coarse these people were useful

She may or may not have known but to state it with such certainty without evidence seems a tad arrogant. Many company bosses don't know what is going on below them and the government is a huge organisation with the benefits of having a security service to hide things. I wouldn't be so sure she knew - unless of course it is just your hatred of her talking rather than any level headed speculation ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is that a 16 year sentence so out in 8 or apply for parole sooner or a sentence that will mean he spends 16 years inside.
Instead of a prison sentence they should have dropped him off by helicopter in Northern Syria and let IS deal with him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
She may or may not have known but to state it with such certainty without evidence seems a tad arrogant. Many company bosses don't know what is going on below them and the government is a huge organisation with the benefits of having a security service to hide things. I wouldn't be so sure she knew - unless of course it is just your hatred of her talking rather than any level headed speculation ?

hide things from thatcher you must be having a joke
you are right I hated the woman but she had her finger on the pulse, she also had lots of people whispering in her ear what was happening.
if she did not know she was not the woman I thought she was.
now if you are talking "we are all in this together" david I am afraid he could not find his backside with both hands.
at least she knew what was happening in her own government

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Please don't let this thread disintegrate into party political tit for tat bullshit. It's deeply disrespectful to the survivors. There are plenty of threads elsewhere where you can do that.

The issues at hand here run far deeper than the red vs blue punch and judy show. It's far more important than party politics and to frame it in that way is to completely miss the point.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Police involved in an investigation into the murder of children abused in a sex ring yesterday raided the home of a former Tory MP.

The search by 20 officers was prompted by allegations of a man known as “Nick” who claimed he saw a boy killed during a depraved sex party.

Detectives from Operation Midland – which involves child abuse and homicide investigators – spent most of the day searching the property in the east of England.

A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan police said: “Officers from Operation Midland are carrying out a search of an address in connection with their inquiries.” Three murders are allegedly linked to the network of VIP perverts under investigation.

The sex abuse ring is believed to have operated out of Dolphin Square, the apartment complex near Parliament where MPs have London homes. Scotland Yard launched the murder probe in connection with allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.

“Nick” told the Met’s paedophile unit the first death was of a boy aged 10 or 11 who was deliberately run down by a car.

Another claim is he was in the same room when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a then-Tory MP.

“Nick”, now in his 40s, told the Sunday People last year: “I watched while it happened. I am not sure how I got out of that.”

He claims a third boy was killed by two unknown men in front of another MP. Sources close to the probe said last night the MP had not been arrested.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-tory-mps-home-searched-20-5276728

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here