Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The EMPTY 1901 section after the second half kicked off yesterday.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't understand the mentality of fans who would rather be eating than watching

Apologies for the standard of the photo, but the section was 90-95% empty shirley?

IMG-20111015-00050.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Disgraceful as posted on the other thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

So! You get free coffee downstairs FFS. And the dolly birds chat to you about the first half AND it was quite cold outside.

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
I sit in the 1901 West, and the reason for this is, they don't actually say when the teams are back out. It's only once the game has kicked off do the say 'please take your seats' So therefore it's not our fault...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I sit in the 1901 West, and the reason for this is, they don't actually say when the teams are back out. It's only once the game has kicked off do the say 'please take your seats' So therefore it's not our fault...

Erm i guess u lot have never bought a watch them...half time break is pretty standard....pretty poor show..but thanks for the dosh u paid the club for yur ticket :)

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

you cant time 15mins on your watch?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:shootselfso in all the years you have been watching football you have never managed to work out the teams will be back out for the second half 15 minutes after they left at the end of the first half and also have you spent so much of your money on 1901 tickets you cant afford a watch

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I think it's embarrassing. Prawn sandwich cnuts.

If we were away at some ground and we saw that we'd take the piss right royally.

It's only my humble opinion, like.

D

Deleted User X18H

It happens at all the BIG clubs Man U, Arsenal, Man City, Leeds (yeah thats a joke) it gives us an air of distinction that we are now among the elite. In fact you are not allowed out the the 1901lounges until the 2nd half has been on for at least 5 minutes.

D

Deleted User X18H

There is a bloke in one of the lounges called Malclom who has set up a half time Backgammon and Bridge Club , so a lot of people get invloved in that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was embarrassed and it shows everything that is bad about football nowadays. 90% of the people in that area don't give a damn about BHAFC and are just there on a jolly imo. Still its the same at all clubs at this level and the premiership I guess.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Why are people so obsessed at what time people turn up, go to half time, come back from half time and go home?

They've paid there money just like you have (actually in the case of many of you they've paid allot more!) it's their prerogative on how they choose to watch the game.

I personally just wished the club showed the game on the TVs as games like yesterday I'd would have happily spent the second half watching it at the bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here