Votes: 10 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 21 8.8%

• Total voters

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Obviously not a candidate, but Gordon Ramsay's half time team talk would give anyone a kick up the arse. :lol:

Thats the sort of manager we need, a guy with a set of bollocks and a big mouth, who does not mind using it.

Stumpy Tim

I've voted Ince, but my big worry about him would be that he'd definitely NOT be in the job for the long haul.

That's what everyone said about McGhee & he stayed until he wasn't wanted any more. Ince can't keep moving around - he needs 2/3 seasons of success at a club to get his name back on track.

I voted John Ward (the only one :clap:), but I would be more than happy with Ince

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't understand this repeated accusation that Ince would be off at the first hint of a bigger club. Nobody else would be interested in him unless he was successful with us. If he's successful with us, that means Championship level, at a brand new stadium. And surely we want someone ambitious?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
with a new stadium near i think we need to avoid lower division managers as they are the cheap option.di canio would be my chioce superb:thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would literally ORGASM if Di Canio came here. Especially after starting the rumour he was interested about two months ago...

FORZA BRIGHTON!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As Mickey said, football has changed and the older managers are not necessarily changing with it. For that reason I would want soemone young and reasinably new to management but shows aptitude as a coach. Ince has done it at this level.... however like Calderwood too and Hessanthaler is not a bad shout. Di Matteo would have been fab but not Di Canio!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Davros!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on then, who are the pranksters who voted for Tony Adams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here