Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Alan Pardew

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 21 8.8%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've voted Ince, but my big worry about him would be that he'd definitely NOT be in the job for the long haul.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Agree with the man on Phone In, get a young manager - we have got the players now, thanks to Micky, not convinced we need to sign anymore. Get a young manager in. Martinez is another example. Can you imagine this managers profile in the event of a promotion next year?

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Agree with the man on Phone In, get a young manager - we have got the players now, thanks to Micky, not convinced we need to sign anymore. Get a young manager in. Martinez is another example. Can you imagine this managers profile in the event of a promotion next year?

Yes Yes Yes. We don't want (another) has-been failure. Let's look at who's IN WORK and performing above expectations

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Steve Claridge!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've voted Ince, but my big worry about him would be that he'd definitely NOT be in the job for the long haul.
Why not? The fact that he might be viewed as having failed at a Premier League club could put clubs much higher than us off. Besides which any manager ANY successful manager will always have a likelihood of being tempted away. We just need the best man we can get, if Ince would come then it's him.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
terry connor is a great shout! TC is an albion legend

but curbishley would be first choice for me though. somebody who knows what it takes to slowly build a team and a club. plus his teams play good football.

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
I'd quite like to see it go to Exeter City's Paul Tisdale.

Losing conference play off finalists in his first season, winning play off finalists in his second season and now in and around the play offs in the third division despite spending little money and retaining largely the same squad. Also, he likes his side to get the ball down and play it on the ground.

I second that, Tisdale will obviously be attracting the attention of bigger clubs at the moment, there are rumours around here that Plymouth will consider him if Paul Sturrock goes the same way as MA.

Otherwise Holloway.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nigel Clough. Cos he used to sit in the Goldstone dugout with his Dad, fell in love with the Albion, was ashamed at the way his Dad left and wants to make amends. Probably. :yahoo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In my view out of that list only Ince would represent something better than Adams in terms of pedigree at this level, and even then he only wins on the basis of probably being able to attract better quality players. Holloway/Dowie etc are the same mould as Adams. Can't see the point.

Saunders would be an interesting one though. But would need the proper coaching support, not non league Booker and White.

brightonmark9999

Jan 25, 2009
i want someone u has a proven record at this level and someone who has got contacts in the higher leagues and someone who will get us playing some good football to keep us up and bring in some new coaches to help the new boss

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ince got macclesfield out of trouble when they were liked us in the bottem four and got m.k.d promoted thats why taybha

Yep and for those reasons I also voted for him. Would be perfect for the job, if we can lure him our way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here