• Alan Pardew

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 21 8.8%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I really don't think Ince would be the right choice.

Likely to bugger off as soon as someone better shows an interest. We need stability now, which I don't think he offers.

Caretaker until the end of the season and reasses then.

We need to get this appointment right. If we do this manager could lead us to Falmer. Better to take time over it.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I don't want a sacked unemployed manager of the likes of Ince/ Curbishley/Dowie/Cotterill

Let's go for an enthusiastic young manager who is in work and successful despite working under difficult circumstances.

Suggest Jim Gannon

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't want a sacked unemployed manager of the likes of Ince/ Curbishley/Dowie/Cotterill

Let's go for an enthusiastic young manager who is in work and successful despite working under difficult circumstances.

Suggest Jim Gannon

Agreed. Nigel Clough would have been brilliant, but I would like to see someone in a similar position appointed.

Get Holloway or someone in until the Summer then, when the pressure is off, go for someone like Dean Saunders and give him a full pre-season to build a team.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is what I said on the other thread, the only thing that united the 'Adams Out!' camp was the fact that they wanted Adams out. Now the REAL arguing starts as people state the case for their favourite whilst slagging off the others. Just looking at the current situation of that poll if Steve Cotterill gets the job then 90% of the fanbase will think he's the wrong man! (I know NSC isn't representative of all Albion fans but humour me here.)

And so we'll go round again ...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I voted Cottrell because I think he would come here whereas I don't think Ince would.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not Paul Ince, unless the real power in the pairing - Ray Mathias - comes too. Aidy Boothroyd? Hilarious that people who've criticized the standard of football this season would want a man whose entire promotion game plan was based on hooding the ball fifty yards for Marlon King!

Of those, Cotterill - because he's a good coach by all accounts, which is probably what we needed more than a new boss.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Can't believe so many votes for Boothroyd... if you thought Adams played long ball too much, Boothroyd might as well be his twin!

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Hessentaler??

Another name to add, an outside bet but knows this level of football well and given the clue that we are possibly looking at a manager already with a club - Andy Hessentaler at Dover 18 pts clear at top of their league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here