Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The DECIDER - 5th Test Match, The Oval - England vs Australia

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
28 overs to go tonight,England 172 runs to the good - I would personally take another 150-200 runs.

I repeat, can you really see the Aussies making a big 4th innings run chase on this pitch?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
the all Aussie SBS studio panel of McGill, Martin and that twat Greg Matthews (we are taking Sky's wicked commentary and feed here) sound distinctly like they have all given the urn up already - spineless, I am quietly confident but stranger things have happened - won't be going to bed before stumps again tonight, that's for sure....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You can feel the tension in the crowd now, everyone nervously expecting the worst :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic, here comes just the man you want when you need a solid start and then to kick on and crush the opposition into the ground.

Oh, hang on, it's Ian Bell.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a waste of space Cook has been! Bell has nearly caught him up with his first ball!

Fantastic, here comes just the man you want when you need a solid start and then to kick on and crush the opposition into the ground.

Oh, hang on, it's Ian Bell.

and there he goes!!!!

Johnson to Bell, OUT, great catch! What a sharp piece of work from Katich at short leg! And it wasn't even the bouncer, Bell tried to flick it through leg and Katich gets the hands down low to take a ripper between his legs

IR Bell c Katich b Johnson 4 (7b 1x4 0x6) SR: 57.14

Johnson to Bell, no run, pushed across Bell, who lets it go

Johnson to Bell, no run, good length this time, Bell defends

Johnson to Bell, no run, well well, it's a bouncer, but too high and Bell can duck it easily

So, Johnson gets his chance at Bell now. What do you reckon, a bouncer or two?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
39 for 3. Oh dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here