Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Das Reich Memorial Away Fans Experience Thread

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
On my way back from last nights game, just after I'd said my goodbyes to the firm, I was jumped by a mob of Palace's toughest. Luckily my Lassie the dog instincts kicked in making it fairly easy for me to take them all out, diffuse the situation and see if we can resolve matters.

But what really shocked me, once we settled our differences and talked of ways we could bring peace and love to the world of football hooliganism, was to discover the Palace mob, who tried taking me out whilst I was all alone, were actually very honourable, respectful, gentlemen of the highest order who've sadly found themselves stuck within the war of football unable to bond and connect with fans of other football clubs with a fear of healthy conversation. The encounter made me realise we are all under a total misunderstanding of each other.

Our battle which then came to peace was more than just a bunch of fans giving each other high five's whilst filming ourselves giving each other piggy backs. It was a moment of realisation that the Palace mob are just like us deep down, in need of a cuddle and ready for a good old sing song.

Together!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Post your tear up tales from yesterday here

I do not know if you are the same poster that used to use the initials as his avatar, but it would be good if you didn't use a Nazi army divisions name in association with our football club or fans, perhaps you can change it.

Perhaps you are unaware of the OP's avatar and its meaning, but they committed heinous crimes against human beings that are no longer able to speak up against the glorification of fascist violence.

The last time I heard an Albion fan use racist language was a at Selhurst park many years ago now and after I confronted them about it and its association with Brighton and Hove Albion they disappeared. I heard no racist language or glorification of Nazi values or war crimes last night so do not know why you are using it in your post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Panzer_Division_Das_Reich

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I do not know if you are the same poster that used to use the initials as his avatar, but it would be good if you didn't use a Nazi army divisions name in association with our football club or fans, perhaps you can change it.

Perhaps you are unaware of the OP's avatar and its meaning, but they committed heinous crimes against human beings that are no longer able to speak up against the glorification of fascist violence.

The last time I heard an Albion fan use racist language was a at Selhurst park many years ago now and after I confronted them about it and its association with Brighton and Hove Albion they disappeared. I heard no racist language or glorification of Nazi values or war crimes last night so do not know why you are using it in your post.

I think you may have missed a large chunk of NSC. Or a large **** on NSC. Either way, lucky you.

But also, whoosh.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The poster to whom you refer has been carefully coming short of posts that result in a ban since his last ban. Personally I think he should be banned, for his glorification of nazis, and his general tediousness (the latter is sufficient, frankly). The moderators are tolerating him for now. But they have set up a bit of programming that means every time he writes his 'initials' the last letter changes. Meanwhile others get away with mocking him, referring to him as droopy rectum etc. This thread is another bit of mockery - no way does the OP shares droopy's predilections. This will continue till the mods get bored and ban droopy for good, probably following droopy letting down his guard and crossing the line again. Nobody is condoning the soppy old nazi, which is why our friend in Sheffield noted that you had been whooshed (self inflicetd as it wasn't intended). OK now?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
You'll all be please to hear, I "took the Selhurst"

Did it in about ooooh, half a minute I suppose. (this was after everyone left so you might not have noticed)

Got quite a bit of spare cladding knocking around today if anyone wants any

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But did anyone get a picture of the new stand? Couldn't see it on TV, presumably the wrong angle or something.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I could live with the Palace knobbers chucking bottles whilst waiting on the platform at Norwood Junction or the general tomfoolery of the Police wrestling with both sets of supporters and they tried to get at each other,( rather half heatedly) was all a bit meh and wasnt going to make my blood boil.
What i cant tolerate though is if a kiosk is actually open on the platform and clearly advertises selling muffins that they have run out of them at 10.30 pm forcing me to purchase a kit Kat instead.
What on earth is wrong with this country.
#BrokenBritain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

PC Beard X 20 :smile:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good neutral vid that and great to see our lads taking liberties. Most on here won’t admit its good to see as they won’t want to admit it though in front of their lefty guardian mates [emoji106]
Didn't realise you were such a bell-end. Taking liberties? How fcking old are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here