Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Das Reich Memorial Away Fans Experience Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't realise you were such a bell-end. Taking liberties? How fcking old are you?

Oh do **** off you sanctimonious arrogant **** and go try bully someone else to impress your followers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He isn't, Sheebo is a decent bloke.

Don’t worry for the unprovoked attack - the bloke has previous from when his internet mate wasn’t picked for a charity match and he slated anyone and everyone involved. Sad act. And yes doesn’t know me in real life - likes to live out some NSC persona - if ‘taking liberties’ causes him to react like that and gets nasty it just shows what a **** he is :thumbsup:

And no he hasn’t always thought I was a decent bloke - he was unprovokingly smug and being a **** just a month or so ago so don’t believe his ‘character’ again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don’t worry for the unprovoked attack - the bloke has previous from when his internet mate wasn’t picked for a charity match and he slated anyone and everyone involved. Sad act. And yes doesn’t know me in real life - likes to live out some NSC persona - if ‘taking liberties’ causes him to react like that and gets nasty it just shows what a **** he is [emoji106]

And no he hasn’t always thought I was a decent bloke - he was unprovokingly smug and being a **** just a month or so ago so don’t believe his ‘character’ again.
You'll have to explain what the fck you're talking about? What does "unprovokingly smug" even mean? And what exactly upset you last month? I have no idea. You had better explain yourself.

And are you really holding onto something that happened a decade ago? But just to remind you, I was understandably pissed off back then seeing as I sponsored a mate £50 to play, before some no mark decided to bin him for absolutely no reason. Stop being such an absolute nob.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back to the subject in hand, policing is much softer now as wearing baseball caps it was not that long ago they were in full riot gear for the game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know him as his season ticket seat is near me, I've always got on with him.
Seriously I wouldn't judge someone by a few words on a screen, or a few words on NSC :smile:

Not there Saturday - being treated to a box for the game :drink::smile:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Back to the subject in hand, policing is much softer now as wearing baseball caps it was not that long ago they were in full riot gear for the game
They were carrying their helmets, and spent most of the game chuckling at the 'banter' across the security strawberry netting [emoji23]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They were carrying their helmets, and spent most of the game chuckling at the 'banter' across the security strawberry netting [emoji23]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Which is no different to Sussex Police however never seen ours at Home game in full riot gear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I didn’t see any trouble all day, but with Brighton at London Bridge, Palace at East Croydon, and loads of police inbetween, nothing was going to happen.
It’s quite ironic that the main protagonists on this thread, probably watched the game in the safety of their nice Sussex abodes, wearing Stone Island gear, and their baseball caps pulled menacingly down !
Plums

Jan 30, 2008
You'll have to explain what the fck you're talking about? What does "unprovokingly smug" even mean? And what exactly upset you last month? I have no idea. You had better explain yourself.

And are you really holding onto something that happened a decade ago? But just to remind you, I was understandably pissed off back then seeing as I sponsored a mate £50 to play, before some no mark decided to bin him for absolutely no reason. Stop being such an absolute nob.

Firming up Simster ?
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I didn’t see any trouble all day, but with Brighton at London Bridge, Palace at East Croydon, and loads of police inbetween, nothing was going to happen.
It’s quite ironic that the main protagonists on this thread, probably watched the game in the safety of their nice Sussex abodes, wearing Stone Island gear, and their baseball caps pulled menacingly down !
Plums

Safety :D
Regards
DF

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Plums

Sums up any number of posters, on the BBS.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Plums

Nice Sussex abodes- yes living in the same road as many Palace fans, that have moved out of the shite area they originally came from.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here