Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Das Reich Memorial Away Fans Experience Thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Didn't even manage to collect any coins this time. The massed ranks of hooded chavs must have fully embraced the cashless ethos.

9e588ba0cfb7a5f1c5a577569a479633.jpg

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

SAC

May 21, 2014
They're one of the you tube channels my son watches regularly. Bolton fans that go to a lot of local derbies and the dad knows his football.

I wouldn't say it exactly "kicked off" compared to the 70s or 80s though. Thank goodness for magic netting.

I didn't see anything on the video to indicate any liberties taken or any kicking off?

Why isn't this netting used on the Gaza strip? Why isn't Trump buying it for the border with Mexico?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Which is no different to Sussex Police however never seen ours at Home game in full riot gear

I presume you missed the home game two years ago then? The OB in full riot gear were massed on the bridge giving it the "hard stare" at passing fans.

Meanwhile the palace scum were assaulting stewards and breaking into the ground at the South stand end.

Can't really remember last years home game and whether the OB were in riot gear or not.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I presume you missed the home game two years ago then? The OB in full riot gear were massed on the bridge giving it the "hard stare" at passing fans.

Meanwhile the palace scum were assaulting stewards and breaking into the ground at the South stand end.

Can't really remember last years home game and whether the OB were in riot gear or not.

No it was the softly let's not antagonise them approach with baseball caps, but a lot of them, I am sure the robocops were sat in a van somewhere, drinking red bull and playing hungry hippos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here