Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The cock parade

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For the record: I did not start this thread of NAME it.

I am not going to get involved in another binfest. I just hope that in the future certain people think twice before criticising people they do not know in such a public forum.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So next year if its based on people who can raise the most money in sponsorship play - we are all ok with that?

GOOD.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lordy stop all larging it as some of the criticism was justified anyway time to wind it down.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Personally I think the likes of Brett, bozza etc are involved solely to massage there own ego. I feel the organisers are very clique and I know many share this view. However despite this let's not forget that although a select few do this for the wrong reasons they have help raise significant funds for a very worthwhile cause and that's the Important thing. I've probably ruined any hopes I had of getting in next years REMF starting eleven but let's face it I would have never been selected ahead of the mendozas and lord bracknells of this world

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally I think the likes of Brett, bozza etc are involved solely to massage there own ego. I feel the organisers are very clique and I know many share this view. However despite this let's not forget that although a select few do this for the wrong reasons they have help raise significant funds for a very worthwhile cause and that's the Important thing. I've probably ruined any hopes I had of getting in next years REMF starting eleven but let's face it I would have never been selected ahead of the mendozas and lord bracknells of this world

You must have a massive chip on your shoulder :lolol:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Far from it..My above comment clearly gives those involved recognition for there hard work and the money they have managed to raise.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

I really shouldn't bite..... but that is a f***ing appalling thing to say about Brett, who has done a PHENOMENOL amount for the REMF for no personal gain whatsoever (while also expecting to play very little part in the game itself). You clearly haven't met the guy, and know f*** all about him. You are a total c*nt of the highest order.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I really shouldn't bite..... but that is a f***ing appalling thing to say about Brett, who has done a PHENOMENOL amount for the REMF for no personal gain whatsoever (while also expecting to play very little part in the game itself). You clearly haven't met the guy, and know f*** all about him. You are a total c*nt of the highest order.

Saved me writing something very similar. Laughable comment.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Good to see pig ignorance is alive and kicking.

I mentioned this point to a couple of people last night (that people involve themselves with REMF for their own egos, and do it for the wrong reasons), and I just got snorted at and that I was making it up...

Clearly not.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Far from it..My above comment clearly gives those involved recognition for there hard work and the money they have managed to raise.

Here here. Sorry I meant....YOU UTTER BELL END. Everyone has an arsehole but you must have two, one it seems for talking out of. U owe a lot of people on this site arguably the biggest apology in NSC history

Did Lord B play ? Wow. (I would never have guessed that under that slightly disheveled kindly geography teacher exterior there lurked the body of an athlete)

Oh yes, by the way 90% of this post is utter bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here