Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The cock parade

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I only bothered re-opening this thread because I saw Meade's Ball had posted. He never disappoints.

I also find Bushy has said all that needs to be said on the matter.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Jesus Christ sense of humour failure me thinks. I'd have to be a complete moron if I genuinely held that view

fair enough if it was and apologies, but, I don't think anyone had a sense of humour failure. I'm afraid it's the way you tell 'em (not very well).

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I really hope Brett realises that the vast majority of us recognise the superb work he does, and isn't put off by the few idiots on here questioning his motives.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have to say that on the night, all I saw was everybody pulling in the same direction to make the evening the great success it undoubtedly was. There was a complete absence of ego, both on and off the field, and you should all be extremely proud of yourselves.

Don't go and spoil it by all this petty back-biting. It's just ridiculous.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Have to say that on the night, all I saw was everybody pulling in the same direction to make the evening the great success it undoubtedly was. There was a complete absence of ego, both on and off the field, and you should all be extremely proud of yourselves.

Don't go and spoil it by all this petty back-biting. It's just ridiculous.

Is on the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here