Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So if ever the working class got together to form a effective political party you wouldnt join it because it had some black working class members?

They did already Chicken Runner...it is now called the Labour Party!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
...open minded enough that if your child brought home a non-white British partner or told you that they were gay or had just converted to Judaism it wouldn't bother you at all...despite the fact that the average BNP member would regard them as scum who weren't worthy of living and breathing.

I think there are a few members of the BNP who have mixed race children. Richard Barnbrock is a step father to one. The BNP do not have a hostile policy towards gays as for judaism they have jewish members

Cov, You seem like a reasonable bloke, intelligent and eloquent so I find it hard to see why you feel these people represent you.
Do these sound like the words of an intelligent man ?
In Reference to the Holocaust:
"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat… I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter-day witch-hysteria."
On Race: (not Guys missus)
Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create 'Black Britons', while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."
In Reference to Power:
When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate. We have to have a body of trained young men capable of defending our organisation. If people come to crack our heads we will break theirs."
And on Mien Kampf
The chapter I most enjoyed was the one on propaganda and organisation – there were some really useful ideas there."
Do you really want to see someone like that, with those views, in power in this country?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Did you not see the local election broadcast by the BNP. They did not even mention immigration. I always thought it was the left who were the failed bullies

Its called propaganda Cov and you know its what the BNP don't tell you that is more important than what they do.

Bullies pick on the weakest threat they can find - in politics its immigrants. As much as I think white working middle aged blokes have a rough ride these days do you think the left is bullying you then?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Cov, You seem like a reasonable bloke, intelligent and eloquent so I find it hard to see why you feel these people represent you.
Do these sound like the words of an intelligent man ?
In Reference to the Holocaust:
"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat… I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter-day witch-hysteria."
On Race: (not Guys missus)
Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create 'Black Britons', while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."

In Reference to Power:

When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate. We have to have a body of trained young men capable of defending our organisation. If people come to crack our heads we will break theirs."
And on Mien Kampf
The chapter I most enjoyed was the one on propaganda and organisation – there were some really useful ideas there."

Do you really want to see someone like that, with those views, in power in this country?

Those quotes from Griffin were over 10 years ago and you would have to understand what he was up to at that time to put those quotes in context. I am not a fan of Griffin but the n the BNP is not Griffin. All political parties have their right left and center. I see myself as quite a moderate

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Its called propaganda Cov and you know its what the BNP don't tell you that is more important than what they do.

Bullies pick on the weakest threat they can find - in politics its immigrants. As much as I think white working middle aged blokes have a rough ride these days do you think the left is bullying you then?

Come on Chicken all political parties use propoganda. The left don't bully me personaly but they do try to bully nationalist in general

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening. I am not a racist before all you lot start calling me a racist pig etc. Just want to keep britain british.

thats fine but in my opinion that is racist. What do you define as British? because i include our difference, do you want to get rid of your local curry house etc.?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I love it when people say things like.......Cov's your an intelligent bloke etc etc so why vote BNP:lolol:

To me that is very patronising but thankfully Cov's can see through that.:clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
thats fine but in my opinion that is racist. What do you define as British? because i include our difference, do you want to get rid of your local curry house etc.?

Whats stopping non Asian people from running curry houses?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
They did already Chicken Runner...it is now called the Labour Party!

The Labour Party died a long time ago now. New Labour has very little in common with them and more in common with left wing tories.

Cov is right on many aspects of the working class but life is not so much about family class any more. Modern life, education and technology has changed the class system into three groups, haves, have nots and have a little.

Its not the type of work that you do anymore its more to do with how much you earn or can get off the state each week. You can manage a burger bar and earn as much as a bank manager if you suceed at it so what does it matter what class you are?

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
v. Why don’t you let blacks and Asians into the BNP?

For the same reason the Girl Guides don’t allow boys to join.

I think this is my favourite BNP quote. On their website as well.

Although the article is dated December 2007. Do they still not let blacks and asians join?

Those quotes from Griffin were over 10 years ago and you would have to understand what he was up to at that time to put those quotes in context. I am not a fan of Griffin but the n the BNP is not Griffin. All political parties have their right left and center. I see myself as quite a moderate

10 years old or not these are all quotes by the leader of the party you support.
Come on Cov, vote Tory, vote UKIP,just don't vote for that bigot and everything he stands for, cos believe me, if they ever did get into power we wouldn't be having this conversation for a start cos as the son of an immigrant I would have been 'encouraged' to return to where I came from (which is actually Brighton so thats not so bad). But you know what I mean. And all those white working class men who voted them in would find themselves back where they were 100 years ago as nothing but cannon fodder.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
10 years is nothing, the press are still going on about the Pope having been a member of the Nazi Youth...and that was during WWII!!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I love it when people say things like.......Cov's your an intelligent bloke etc etc so why vote BNP:lolol:

To me that is very patronising but thankfully Cov's can see through that.:clap2:

Thats crap Cov likes the same music as me and I understand and agree with some of his thinking. Apart from his views on the BNP and facism he does come over as an intelligent bloke.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I have just read the BNP policys. The're quite extream oviously. But what i did get from it was that they want peace and harmony with Europe and the world, better traiding with our, as they put it "family", meaning Austrlia and Canada. Aslo they are quite enviromental and seem to want to put Britain first.

But for me their imagration policys, and i for one beleive we need to cut it heavaly, white black or otherwise, is to strong for me. Sending people who were born here back to where they're family come from is a tad extreme for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here