Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Just want to keep britain british.

I'm all for freedom of speech and all that but what is your understanding of that statement? It strikes me as having an instant anti-foreigner tone right from the off. If that is the case is it any wonder people struggle to support extremist parties such as the British Nazi Party?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening. I am not a racist before all you lot start calling me a racist pig etc. Just want to keep britain british.

Oops. You actually want to keep Britain white, you forgot to check your post before sending it!

Technically, you are racist. You believe in one single race being supreme over the others, even if you confine that belief to this country. You don't want Black British, you say at the start you want White British - so you are also appealing for a minority "pure" strain of members of the race.

I have one of the BNP members on "the list" living near me. He wanders around in a lovely brown suit with hiking boots, his BNP tie and BNP badge. He is very polite, and actually not a real problem to anybody around here - he quite happily uses the shops run by the Asians, and can often be seen having an Indian or a Chinese meal. He is just educationally disadvantaged and has been taken advantage of by some others in the area. Any vote is a good one, huh?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening.

from wiki, itself from the 2001 Census:

White British 85.7%
White Irish 1.2%
White (other) 5.3%
Mixed race 1.2%
Indian 1.8%
Pakistani 1.3%
Bangladeshi 0.8%
Other Asian (non-Chinese) 0.4%
Black Caribbean 1.0%
Black African 0.8%
Black (others) 0.2%
Chinese 0.4%
Other 0.4%

not really much danger is there.

regards the original post, each and every "fact" is a blatant lie.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
from wiki, itself from the 2001 Census:

not really much danger is there.

regards the original post, each and every "fact" is a blatant lie.

Although i don't agree with the OP. What these facts don't show, and im sure there will not be much difference, is the illigal immigrents - students and people on work permits.

Oh and 8 years is a long time!

I am a supporter of the BNP. Reason being i am worried about white british people becoming a minority in britain. Which i believe is in danger of happening. I am not a racist before all you lot start calling me a racist pig etc. Just want to keep britain british.
Yeah man, last time I was in Burgess Hill I could move for fuzzy wuzzies and terrorists .
Anyone who votes for the BNP is at the very least incredibly dumb and at worse incredibly racist. Where do you fit on the white british supremacist sliding scale ?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yeah man, last time I was in Burgess Hill I could move for fuzzy wuzzies and terrorists .
Anyone who votes for the BNP is at the very least incredibly dumb and at worse incredibly racist. Where do you fit on the white british supremacist sliding scale ?

I vote for the BNP. I am not dumb or racist. What ever racist means?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

...maybe that is exaggerating it a little, but it is hard to believe that anyone who is black, gay or Jewish would be welcome as a member of their party...but lets face it, why would any of them want to join anyway?

...if I phoned up the BNP, put on a really camp voice, and told them that my name was Winston Goldberg and wanted to join the party...do you think they would put the phone down on me?

This blokes a nice nazi.

On the morning of 25 February the Conservative Party announced the tragic news that Ivan Cameron, the six-year-old son of Conservative Party leader David Cameron and his wife Samantha, who suffered from cerebral palsy and epilepsy, had died. In a rare show of unity figures from across the political spectrum united to send their condolences and best wishes to the heartbroken family.
Not so the British National Party. True, the BNP website carried a brief statement from Nick Griffin expressing his sympathy in an attempt to portray himself as a statesman and the BNP as a “normal” political party.
This ruse failed to disguise the fact that the Camerons had not even had the chance to bury their “beautiful boy” before certain BNP members were displaying their true colours.
In a cruel and warped outburst against those who had expressed their condolences at the death of Ivan Cameron, Jeff Marshall (pictured), the central London BNP organiser, who lives in Whitechapel, wrote: “We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it.”
Not content with attacking those mourning the death of a severely disabled child who brought “joy and love to those around him”, Marshall continued in his sick tirade, stating that although it would be “a kindness” to kill children with disabilities, this was not the same as advocating such a measure as compulsory state policy. “But so what if it is,” he asked. “At least we would all know where we stand. There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.”
Marshall’s disturbing and repellent views recall those of Tony Lecomber, who was, until 2008, one of Griffin’s right-hand men. Lecomber proposed a racist eugenics programme, echoing that of the Nazi murderer Dr Josef Mengele, which advocated a “racially purer” Britain through the sterilisation of the poor, the sick and the disabled. Lecomber believed, and presumably still does, that the rich are “genetically superior” to ordinary people and that poor people should not be allowed to have their own children.

These are the people you support if you vote BNP.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
...maybe that is exaggerating it a little, but it is hard to believe that anyone who is black, gay or Jewish would be welcome as a member of their party...but lets face it, why would any of them want to join anyway?

...if I phoned up the BNP, put on a really camp voice, and told them that my name was Winston Goldberg and wanted to join the party...do you think they would put the phone down on me?

Thats the point it is an exaggeration.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thats the point it is an exaggeration.

...on that we are agreed, but I can't honestly say from experience that my impression of the BNP is that it attracts people who are open minded and tolerant of others.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
How are you a realist Cov ?

Its all down to how groups racial or otherwise stick together to further their aims. Its the way the world has always been. Its what I observe every day. As someone of the white working class the BNP represents me. I don't agree with everything but at present there is nothing else.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The people in the BNP always come over as sad failed school bullies who to cover up their own failings have to abuse and bully other people to make themselves seem better. Griffin is a perfect example, nothing he says is about how to make this country better but only about how sending immigrants will solve everything.

He made himself and his party look a right cock the other day and they should never be trusted.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The people in the BNP always come over as sad failed school bullies who to cover up their own failings have to abuse and bully other people to make themselves seem better. Griffin is a perfect example, nothing he says is about how to make this country better but only about how sending immigrants will solve everything.

He made himself and his party look a right cock the other day and they should never be trusted.

Did you not see the local election broadcast by the BNP. They did not even mention immigration. I always thought it was the left who were the failed bullies

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am open minded am I the only one :shrug:

...open minded enough that if your child brought home a non-white British partner or told you that they were gay or had just converted to Judaism it wouldn't bother you at all...despite the fact that the average BNP member would regard them as scum who weren't worthy of living and breathing.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Its all down to how groups racial or otherwise stick together to further their aims. Its the way the world has always been. Its what I observe every day. As someone of the white working class the BNP represents me. I don't agree with everything but at present there is nothing else.

So if ever the working class got together to form a effective political party you wouldnt join it because it had some black working class members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here