Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The biggest problem facing this world we live in ...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El Pres, I bow to your wisdom in all things , believe it or not ive been offered a job trading gas and power in Blackpool, whats it like ?

Blackpool itself is a shithole, I used to run a nightclub there in 1988 and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. However the surrounding areas are very pleasant, and you should get a decent amount of house for your money. During the summer season you get loads of tourists, but far more run down than Brighton.

Best advice I can give anyone going to Blackpool for a night out is DOUBLE BAG IT.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Blackpool itself is a shithole, I used to run a nightclub there in 1988 and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. However the surrounding areas are very pleasant, and you should get a decent amount of house for your money. During the summer season you get loads of tourists, but far more run down than Brighton.

Best advice I can give anyone going to Blackpool for a night out is DOUBLE BAG IT.
El pres I wouldnt worry about the state of the women, lets face it , i've put my cock in places id never put my hands !!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
In fact, I''ll back my conviction up by letting a homeless person move into the house that i pay for , that gets heated and powered with the money i go to work for, what on earth gives me the right to keep it to myself just because i'm lucky enough to have a job ?

Not quite what I meant. A fair amount of immigrants come over here and do their bit towards society, getting a job and paying their way. i agree with you that the ones sponging off the government are in the wrong, but why any different to the English people who do so (without good reason)?

if they dont want to integrate they can, form ghettos where people who have lived here for 30 years can still not have learnt to speak english and require interpreters to use services

I didn't say that this is currently how the UK is, but how I believe it should be. Requires effort from both sides for integration, I'm sure in many cases foreigners were forced to set up their own communities as they were rejected by the general public.

just as long as they dont live where i live , or if they do i'll retreat home to the nice , safe mono cultural area where i was brought up, with nothing like the social problems that mass immigration brings

I have no problem with who lives near me, or where they come from whatsoever, as long as they don't cause me trouble. Which applies to English natives too.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not quite what I meant. A fair amount of immigrants come over here and do their bit towards society, getting a job and paying their way. i agree with you that the ones sponging off the government are in the wrong, but why any different to the English people who do so (without good reason)? Perhaps you should have put what you meant then ! Sorry but I believe in looking after our own first, thats why I disagree with your post.

I didn't say that this is currently how the UK is, but how I believe it should be. Unfortunately thats not how it is or will be in the forseeable future as long as multi culturalism is promoted as the way forward.

I have no problem with who lives near me, or where they come from whatsoever, as long as they don't cause me trouble. Which applies to English natives too.Where do you live now/grow up ?
Edited due to stupid inability to use multiquote:tosser:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
If anyone is interested in a thought provoking counter argument I can thoroughly recommend this.

41mEctGaLuL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Peoplequake: Mass Migration, Ageing Nations and the Coming Population Crash: Amazon.co.uk: Fred Pearce: Books

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

Fair enough, I understand wanting to look after our own, but I think that a lot of what some people accuse immigrants/foreigners in our country of doing is all done by natives of our country too. Yes, it's not right for them to come over here and then not get a job, make a nuisance of themselves and generally not make any effort. But there are also people who have not had much choice but to leave their country have come here, got a job and become part of society, and I certainly don't believe we should reject these people if it means that when they return to their countries their lives are in serious danger.

To answer your question, I grew up in Worthing (ok, hardly the most multicultural of places) and currently live in Bristol.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Fair enough, I understand wanting to look after our own, but I think that a lot of what some people accuse immigrants/foreigners in our country of doing is all done by natives of our country too. Yes, it's not right for them to come over here and then not get a job, make a nuisance of themselves and generally not make any effort. But there are also people who have not had much choice but to leave their country have come here, got a job and become part of society, and I certainly don't believe we should reject these people if it means that when they return to their countries their lives are in serious danger.

To answer your question, I grew up in Worthing (ok, hardly the most multicultural of places) and currently live in Bristol.
Ok mate, fair enough, you make some valid points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here