Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big signing will be................

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I might be the deepest, but only because Hampstead station is at the top of a hill. I find that to be cheating. My varied depth can only exist on flatland.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This lot are pretty amazing too. I have an untitled live double album of theirs.

[yt]CC5sx6qdbIM[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nice tunes, have they got an album out?

Current album is called Ancestors Call. I've yet to get it but probably will over time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I once bought a pedigree dachshund off a breeder in Burnley - sadly now long gone (the dog not the breeder, although thinking about it they too have probably long left this mortal coil)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When a girlfriend who i happen to live with is away or a flatmate or pay to share space with is off for a dirty weekend without me then i eat everything that's in the flat, particularly the things it looks like they've forgotten about. Right now i'm finishing the frozen dribbles of a Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream i reckon must've been opened around a month ago and stored accidentally in the frozen vegetable drawer.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sounds a classic i might buy it with my WH Smiths gift card im getting for xmas!

I wouldn't be too hasty. Tuva has much better sounds than Mongolia. I have the albums that both these tracks come from. ;) :thumbsup:

[yt]2uf1lEawgTE[/yt]

[yt]DbAE8hGByNY[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here