Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big news is this

I'll be majorly f***ed off if they have - i turn 21 in 2 months!

I expect the renewals will be out in the next few weeks, so you should at least get the reduction for one season.
I imagine that the reduction applies on your age when you hand your application in.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just read that adult season tickets are NOT being reduced. Very surprised (and disappointed) at that.

I think it is a positive move for the club to lure in the younger generations.

However...

I totally agree with you cjd. A token gesture to long serving, loyal supporters would have been nice!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Croydon Gull has got to the nub of this - it's about getting younger fans into the habit of going to Albion matches - and at a cost where the mates will go too.

I imagine that's how most of the oldies on here started - there was never a question of doing something else if Brighton were at home.

This ticket price will be a boon and it sows the seeds for a decent fan base at Falmer too.

More good work from DK and the team.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Some days I think NSC is bloody negative - and then I read the Assgas comments page - and realise that we are SO positive compared to the people that contribute to that dreary message board by commenting on articles.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a great plan, well done Ken Brown.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Not sure if I'm missing something, but shouldn't this be in massive bold letters on the club website, rather than just hidden under the title "Season ticket renewals"? If the people the club are trying to attract aren't already STHs then they will probably ignore it when checking the website. I think the club should be really proactive in promoting what is a good deal for U-21s to take full advantage.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think this is great for U21's and hopefully will bring in more youngsters into the ground. Well Done to the club. Good initiative.

personally it has no benefit for me at all and the club do not appear to have taken on board the suggestion that those who do not take advantage of the travel voucher can get this removed from the cost of their season ticket.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I think this is great for U21's and hopefully will bring in more youngsters into the ground. Well Done to the club. Good initiative.

personally it has no benefit for me at all and the club do not appear to have taken on board the suggestion that those who do not take advantage of the travel voucher can get this removed from the cost of their season ticket.

No because every ticket has to have a travel voucher its part of the planning permission granted for withdean

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is probably the best marketing initive ever by BHAFC and should win back that generation of lost fans.

Well done the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here