Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best thing about Christmas #1: Little savoury snack things

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Come on then, what's your choice of drinks on christmas? Baileys is another one that has to be on the list.

Christmas Ales, decent lager, Mulled Wine (even though it tastes a bit weird).

D

Deleted member 18477

Maybe this thread should be a "Christmas treats World Cup nominations" thread.

Who's going to run with it?

def needs a name change. this is going to be one of the best threads over xmas! nom nom nom!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
There are so so many better beers than Fosters for Christmas, have a shop around mate there some wonderful beers out there, have a look at some Ale also. I was anti Ale for years now i love the stuff

I will have a look around, just used to Fosters and don't really try anything else. Last Christmas I thought I would try something different and went for Fullers, never again to be honest.

Any suggestions on what to try?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Plus the wonderful rip-off whereby they give you a top layer of tasty-looking chestnuts, and many layers of an inedible anthracite-like substance beneath. Gawd BLESS those loveable cheeky chappies :lol:

I do my own, on my CHIMNEA.
Marvellous nutsplitting scenes.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Try as I might, I can't find a picture or even the name of, the particular snack I'm after. I think they're actually just unimaginatively called 'Savoury Cheese Snacks' or something, possibly made by Jacobs, and they come in the same tube things as Pringles and aforementioned Cheese Footballs.

They're all different shapes, ovals, squares, crosses etc. You know the ones. I know the ones. I just forget their names.

Anyway, the bowl is forever being topped up in my house.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bread sauce
Bread%20sauce.jpg

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
230415640.jpg

£195 a bottle....if only I had the money!:nono:

D

Deleted member 18477

Try as I might, I can't find a picture or even the name of, the particular snack I'm after. I think they're actually just unimaginatively called 'Savoury Cheese Snacks' or something, possibly made by Jacobs, and they come in the same tube things as Pringles and aforementioned Cheese Footballs.

They're all different shapes, ovals, squares, crosses etc. You know the ones. I know the ones. I just forget their names.

YES! you know what xmas is all about! lol. these babies and the white toblerone. wow!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Cheese savouries are immense!

49380.300x300.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

try as i might, i can't find a picture or even the name of, the particular snack i'm after. I think they're actually just unimaginatively called 'savoury cheese snacks' or something, possibly made by jacobs, and they come in the same tube things as pringles and aforementioned cheese footballs.

yes! You know what xmas is all about! Lol. These babies and the white toblerone. Wow!

booooooooooom!
014358-500x500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here