Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
She's leaving home
Penny Lane

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Revolver is the best album - perfect balance between the melodic sensibilities of the early stuff and the breaking new ground/inventing new genres of the later stuff.

Can't choose a single song. Maybe I'm Only Sleeping - its exquisite.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

That's a pretty damn good line to go out on, I forgive him the frog chorus for that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will admit........

A Day in A life is making me having a major re-think

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

That's a pretty damn good line to go out on, I forgive him the frog chorus for that.
My Fav Mac album is 'Red Rose speedway' First true love gave it to me as a ' we are over present' Bitch! Played it solidly for 6wks and still know every word of 'dragon fly' and still 'blub'

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I remember Macca talking about 'going through the motions' of yet another Lennon/McCartney album in Abbey Road... and then the boy Harrison came up with two absolute pearler's and stole the album away from them ... Here Comes The Sun and Something... unbelievably good melodies and lyrics.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I remember Macca talking about 'going through the motions' of yet another Lennon/McCartney album in Abbey Road... and then the boy Harrison came up with two absolute pearler's and stole the album away from them ... Here Comes The Sun and Something... unbelievably good melodies and lyrics.

By far my favourite Beatles Album, Harrison and McCartney peaked. If only Day in the Life had been on it....

We all know Ringo wasn't the best drummer in the Beatles, but only Ringo could have drummed like that on that track. It's hypnotic.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here