Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Somewhere between 18-24 inches (2 feet) of snow outside right now. We had another foot melt earlier as it was really warm and rainy for about a week. Actually that was when you lot had snow and cold and we have "warm" and rain. Our weather got switched around for a bit :lolol:

IMG_0914-1.jpg

During our most recent good dumping of snow. We have had more snow this year than we have in the last few.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I saw a FLAKE when I walked up to Churchill Square earlier

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick glance suggests poncho for sure.

As for snow though, oh those were the days....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
the forecast is actually really nice for tomorrow. Looking pretty much dry, but as little cooler than of late.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting. My gut feel is it won't be cold enough to snow. And even if it does it won't last long!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't want to worry anyone but there is a big low sweeping in from the West tomorrow afternoon. I hope the gritters are in position around the AMEX.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I needed the help of a gritter and the MPs to get me from the Officers' mess to my accommodation. They thought I was completely barking when I said I needed to get home so that I could be up in time to listen to the footie!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I needed the help of a gritter and the MPs to get me from the Officers' mess to my accommodation. They thought I was completely barking when I said I needed to get home so that I could be up in time to listen to the footie!

How many hours behind are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here