Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The East Sussex Highways depot is just down the road from me at Polegate and we are on a main route for their gritter lorries, three have just gone past my lounge window, so they must be expecting something this evening.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The East Sussex Highways depot is just down the road from me at Polegate and we are on a main route for their gritter lorries, three have just gone past my lounge window, so they must be expecting something this evening.

Ice perhaps?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Friday's snow seems to have gone from the forecasts, so make the most of the showers today. 5 to 10cms in places, including Sussex today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can all snow please just PISS OFF

I want to watch some SOCCERBALL this Christmas.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will be enjoying 50 F by Tuesday. Time to dust off the BBQ's and get those Bermuda shorts out. The cold weather is over. Brighton is one of the very few places in the UK that will not have snow laying on Xmas day.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
US, I have no idea what 50f actually is but my phone's weather thing is suggesting 8 degrees Monday and 9 on Tuesday which I guess is around the 50f mark. Balmy

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's still snow laying in Woodingdean

I drove up the Falmer Rd on Wednesday evening and once you pass the traffic lights at the Downs, it's like crossing a snow line. The pavements are clear below and have lots of snow and ice above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here