Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Love this piece, and now's a perfect excuse to post it.

[yt]BSXjByiG0nI[/yt]

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
just started again in newhaven. very light, very small flakes

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not as much as inland I'm sure, but not bad for central Brighton.

I have it good authority that Central Brighton is a very good place for "snow" ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Starting up again here between Lewes and Kingston and the sky is filling in to the East. I usually have a fantastic view of Firle beacon but the Downs now disappearing again into the clouds. Promising!

PG

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Small, friendly and with a lovely open fire. If you like real ale :sick: they brew their own on the premises.

Decent food too :thumbsup:

Just off now to brave the elements

Where is this filo place? Is it some sort of code?
Some more photos for you.

Attachments

• PC020575.JPG
    PC020575.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 345
  • PC020571.JPG
    PC020571.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 362
  • PC020561.JPG
    PC020561.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 347

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Buses have started running here in Hastings. Tempted to get a bus to my girlfriends, but my trainers have shit grip and I don't fancy slipping over 50 times and getting a wet arse on the way to the bus stop. Has anyone ever attempted to use astro turf trainers in the snow?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Snowboarding up the Downs was awesome, bloody knackering though and I demand Adur Council install chairlifts!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'd say that's it for the heavy stuff ... and nothing on the horizon before the warm up on Saturday.

Papa L what do reckon for the weekend - am I an eejit for relying on the BBC weather website for RH20?

They say heavy rain on Sunday and then sunshine the following day.

I know this won't go down well with the workshy fops / snowboarders (only joking chaps) but I really could do with this thawing by next Monday so the little matter of completing a house sale happens......

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Right I need some advice, I have a flight arriving in Birmingham (from Copenhagen) while my car is parked at Heathrow (terminal 4) and I need to get back home to Swindon. I was planning to get the train from Birmingham to Heathrow (3 hours) and then drive home. Does this seem a reasonable plan or should I just try and get directly from Birmingham to Swindon and think about the car at a later point in time?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
And...............

Did it go OK, more importantly did others not turn up and when will they tell you if you got the job ?

I think it went really well, they were supposed to be interviewing people after me but who knows if they managed to get there. I will find out on Tuesday and having heard more about the specifics of the role, it has made me want it even more so I will be pretty gutted if I don't get it.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Come on - never mind about FIFA and the Russian Mafia sucking one anothers cocks - lets get this important thread back up to the top and get my question to Papa L answered.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here