Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Walking to work this morning in Hastings it was over a foot deep I reckon with drifts much higher than that in places.

Home again now and it's a beautiful scene looking out the window across the valley towards the East Hill as......it's started snowing again and getting heavier and steadier ! :yahoo: .

Back out on the sledge again this afternoon.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
whats the forecast for this afternoon /evening, Are we likley to be seeing much more??

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Walking to work this morning in Hastings it was over a foot deep I reckon with drifts much higher than that in places.

Home again now and it's a beautiful scene looking out the window across the valley towards the East Hill as......it's started snowing again and getting heavier and steadier ! :yahoo: .

Back out on the sledge again this afternoon.

East Hill here! Can you see me waving?

Pub beckoning now!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
ITV news just went live to a reporter at Gatwick and he was being snowed on... its still around and as the winds are NE its coming back south !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just got back from my interview, I am so relieved I managed to actually get there and back by bus rather than walk!

And...............

Did it go OK, more importantly did others not turn up and when will they tell you if you got the job ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
East Hill here! Can you see me waving?

Pub beckoning now!

Looking out the front room window as I type and can see loads of people sledging on the East Hill. Can't see you waving, and if I don't spot you in the next five minutes you've no chance as the view is getting obscured by the minute as the flake sizes get bigger and bigger :D

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I note a distinct lack of musical accompaniment on this thread.

Surely now is the time for a bit of a classic ?

[yt]syQm-qd0qhM[/yt]

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not as much as inland I'm sure, but not bad for central Brighton.

Attachments

• PC020578.JPG
    PC020578.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 305

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
FLUMPING FLAKETASTIC now in Hailsham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here