Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Up here in lovely Grantham we have a dusting - but drove through some serious blizzards on the way up in Essexshire.

There was a couple of inches of settled snow around the southern section of the M11 which will have had the beneficial effect of partly covering up Harlow. :thumbsup:

Hopefully all melted tomorrow PM for my return to Gods Own Country.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
This snow is so thick. Stupidly drove to college, only for no cars to be in the car park. The most stupid/dangerous thing I've ever done...Madness.

This is at least 3 times worse than what it was like a few weeks back!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Drove from Hastings to Tunbridge Wells in the snow this morning. Madness really - sliding all over the place.

Nothing in Tunbridge Wells though.

According to the bbc still snowing in Hastings. making me wonder whether I'll get home again!

I do bloody love the snow though!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say that this week has been the biggest disappointment I have suffered since Gordon Smith decided it was better to lodge a football between Gary Bailey's legs than break the back of the Wembley net.

Come on, give us Worthingites one more snowfest before the spring please.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Could be a bit too early (as always) but next week is looking very good for another snow event. At the moment we could be seeing snow as early as Monday night/Tuesday morning.
Of course that will probably end up being rain when we do get to Monday :facepalm:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Could be a bit too early (as always) but next week is looking very good for another snow event. At the moment we could be seeing snow as early as Monday night/Tuesday morning.
Of course that will probably end up being rain when we do get to Monday :facepalm:

I'd say there is doubt over what we will get next week, its extremely complicated, we have cold air moving in from the north but warm sectors are possible, very much on a knife edge at the moment, there is potential for snow every day next week but it might just be cold rain. lets hope not though.:thumbsup:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Most of the offices in New York were shut yesterday for a snow day because of the blizzard – woohoo! Looks like DC will be getting a few more, lucky gits.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Most of the offices in New York were shut yesterday for a snow day because of the blizzard – woohoo! Looks like DC will be getting a few more, lucky gits.

My son is in DC at the moment on a College trip - but I don't know how much of the sights they have seen over the past few days. Not a lot I think!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here