Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
...and yet the BBC 5 day forecast has 5C and heavy rain for Brighton tomorrow??

its a known fact in these parts (eerr this thread!) that the BBC Weather website has no clue about anything!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have we seen the last for this winter?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Have we seen the last for this winter?

Don't ask I've been looking at the charts and they are a complete mess, there is potential for next week especially for up north, it could be rain it could be snow, I really don't know. (See what I did there..)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Snow really came down in Crawley this afternoon :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving the way the Met Office have taken to tagging that 'chance of snow' thing at the end of every single weather forecast just to cover their arses.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any chance of that midlands stuff heading South?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Heavy rain all week I'm afraid, we are on the wrong side of the low pressures, not cold enough at ground level anyway. 5 days of rain. cant wait. :glare:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any chance of that midlands stuff heading South?

It was snowing heavily in Crap Town this morning with a couple of inches laying on the ground , from 12 o'clock onwards the sun came out and most of it had melted by 4 o'clock.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Weather forecast last night was for rain...now out of my office window I see...a blizzard!.

Met office have issued a severe weather warning for snow and I knew nothing about it.

Mind you, its only Essex, so who cares really.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the Snow can f*** off until next winter for me now, any white stuff (as welcome as it would be normally) would mean disruption to my work and we're stressed enough as it is thank you very much!

If it does wanna snow again then it'd better be a 6" at LEAST of fresh powder for some decent snowboarding action, anything less and it can melt within minutes for all I care!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here