Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How many inches have you got Phil if you don't mind me asking !.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
currently snowing in seaford , a light dusting thus far , the wind has started a blowing from the east now and as i type the snow seems to be getting heavier :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa, net weather seems to be suggesting snowfalls on Wednesday and Thursday in Worthing. Does this look likely and where is it coming from?

From the shape of the Met Office warning for tomorrow, I'd say they're expecting a day very similar to today. Thursday is down to a low pressure close to the SE, and possibly light to moderate organised snow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
blizzard conditions here for about 2 hours now, conditions are certainly worse than earlier this year ... seagulls of grimsby ....whats it like you way ?

Its been snowing quite heavily all afternoon , I finished work at 5.30 and was on the last but one bus on that route before Stagecoach took all the buses off. Needless to say Russ went to work in his car after telling me on Sunday he wouldn't drive it in the snow , so he drove to Sainsburys half an hour before it started as the main roads were then clear :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Snowing like f*** now , just had thunder and lightning to throw into the mix.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Whats Mile Oak doing anyone? might be playing football at 9

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Diddly squat in Mile Oak. A very light dusting but it is very icy. Not snowing anymore.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The forecasts are now for Brighton to get a good battering Wednesday pm and all of Thursday but rain and milder by Saturday.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cheers, might be too cold for football anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here