Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
really heavy now in littlehampton

Been stuck in bed in my flat for past week as no heating until friday, so at least it is giving me something to watch even if its not laying! Mind you |I can only see it falling so am imagining a thick blanket of snow!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just witnessed a complete dickhead kick a tree to clean the snow off his boots....all the snow on the branches fell on his head.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just witnessed a complete dickhead kick a tree to clean the snow off his boots....all the snow on the branches fell on his head.

I did snigger at the news last night, it showed up in Scotland how they were dealing with in and all of a sudden a huge amount of snow fell of the roof of a house on top of this 90 year old.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I did snigger at the news last night, it showed up in Scotland how they were dealing with in and all of a sudden a huge amount of snow fell of the roof of a house on top of this 90 year old.

I was once on a bus going through Hertford when it was snowing. As we were at a bus-stop I happened to be watching a woman push a pram along the pavement. I then saw a huge amount of snow slip in one piece from the roof above her (I watched it fall), it fell about 30 feet and totally engulfed the pram. She stood there going absolutely crazy trying to dig the baby out. The bus moved on so I never saw what happened. That snow must have weighed a ton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here