Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like Winter starts on Wednesday! New thread needed perhaps?

Rtavn721.png

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Winter starts on wednesday ??? Jesus bloody wept, a little bit of wind and temps at around 9-10 degrees during the day.

Christ knows what you're gonna do when it gets cold !!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Winter starts on wednesday ??? Jesus bloody wept, a little bit of wind and temps at around 9-10 degrees during the day.

Christ knows what you're gonna do when it gets cold !!!

Thanks for your input, now kindly toddle along.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ground frost oop north this morning.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Winter? Have we skipped Autumn?

Time is on fast forward. Justin Bieber is now the father of over 100 children, all of whom hate him and have formed a giant, talentless boy-girl-band to release singles about their hatred, and i am the president of my newly-bought country, Alcatraz. I hang a celebrity a day on my bigbrotheresque series on channel claa, thanks to public vote, delivered via chips on their feeble brains. The only sour point is that i don't seem able to get the common man to have it in for the Cheeky Girls and their joint noosing. I was convinced they'd get it early, but no, there they loiter, spinning their heads dollishly and wondering what happened to the last politicians they bedded (one of whom was me).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hate this thread. Reminds me that I arrived at LGW on 6th January for an early morning flight to Fuerteventura, exactly the same time that the worst snow for thirty years dumped on the airport. The flight was still on the departure board two days later.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any of our resident weather experts got a long term forecast for this winter yet?

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!

Of the few long range forecasts that have 'declared' there is definitely a cold winter feel about them. I'll try to dig some of the reputable ones out (if there us sucha thing in long range guessing, I mean forecasting).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here