Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
still looks like there's a risk of snow showers on Saturday widely across Sussex. Hard to say how much though. As always in a NE / ENE wind, East Sussex, nearer the North Sea will be best placed. Some places with a little altitude may see a few cms of snow.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There appears to be some heavy precipitation moving onto the East Sussex coast at the moment

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Just driven to polegate station, it's trying to snow but only seen a handful of flakes, was doing the same last night in Bexhill when the other half got back from shopping.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

I think you boys and girls have seen the last of any significant snowfall for this year. The weather forecast has been right all week, it was only ever going to be snow flurries and after today the temps are gradually rising. Come on spring and the warmer weather

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think you boys and girls have seen the last of any significant snowfall for this year. The weather forecast has been right all week, it was only ever going to be snow flurries and after today the temps are gradually rising. Come on spring and the warmer weather

Sorry. Has anyone on here forecast significant snow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here