Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Just watched the BBC weather, and they are showing a large area of rain moving over the English Channel from France tomorrow afternoon around 3.00pm but are unable to say whether this will be snow, sleet or rain, looks like this will cover quite a large area of the Souteast.

Anyone able to shed any light on this???

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Just watched the BBC weather, and they are showing a large area of rain moving over the English Channel from France tomorrow afternoon around 3.00pm but are unable to say whether this will be snow, sleet or rain, looks like this will cover quite a large area of the Souteast.

Anyone able to shed any light on this???

Yep, a sleety mix especially on the coast, maybe a bit of snow on higher ground.

Of course things can always change, but temps. and dew points looking just too high.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Yeah a bit of sleet coming down in Lewes...not a lot though.

Whilst everyone's asking you papa, can you please tell me what the weather's going to be like on October 27th this year. Ta muchly :rolleyes:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Anyone in crowborogh? Working on a building site that way tomorrow is it worth driving up there?

This is what it looks like out of my window at the moment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358787176.335927.jpg

Roads are pretty good but still quite a bit of the white stuff about. Is definitely melting though.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yeah a bit of sleet coming down in Lewes...not a lot though.

Whilst everyone's asking you papa, can you please tell me what the weather's going to be like on October 27th this year. Ta muchly :rolleyes:

Ok, let's have a go.

Sunny morning with broken cloud. Chance of light rain later. Temps 10-12c

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have we got any more snow coming in brighton?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Tomorrow evening certainly is interesting, I just get the feeling it might be 1 or 2 degrees too warm for it to come down as snow.
I think you can rule the coasts out at this moment in time but the South Downs certainly has a great chance of being topped up with another inch of snow.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
And also, Friday midnight/Saturday morning there is some potential.
The latest GFS ensembles have us hanging onto cold upper temperatures until Saturday, right at the time where a band of heavy precipitation comes in from the Atlantic. Hmmmmmm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]293420241231429633[/tweet]

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here