Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Met Office showing snow (of sorts) hitting Eastbourne this evening, seems this time the closer to the Coast you are, the more you will get. Eastbourne Town Centre has been forecasted heavy snow, whilst Polegate shows light snow turning into Sleet.

One things for sure, its definitely starting to thaw and feels a bit warmer outside.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Met Office showing snow (of sorts) hitting Eastbourne this evening, seems this time the closer to the Coast you are, the more you will get. Eastbourne Town Centre has been forecasted heavy snow, whilst Polegate shows light snow turning into Sleet.

One things for sure, its definitely starting to thaw and feels a bit warmer outside.

Really? Just looked at the met office website and it shows light rain for Eastbourne later.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Sunny today and defo feels warmer :cry:

The%u00252BSnowman%2BMelted.jpg :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

I am glad it's warming up before the weekend so it doesn't affect the Arsenal game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am glad it's warming up before the weekend so it doesn't affect the Arsenal game.

I agree - if it's not going to snow, then let's get back to the Autumn we're used to...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Likewise.

I'm flying from Heathrow next Monday so the snow needs to start f***ing off now just to be on the safe side.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Very anti the snow, my kids have grown up and flown the nest, all snow means to me is over half of our staff deciding they can't get to work.

Buy a Land Rover & tell staff you will be coming to pick them up if they don't make it in. More will try harder and get it & some if the others will be rounded up. Works great for my brother in law

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Had a small amount of rain this morning in Henfield. Bit of meltage has occured but the trees still have a layer of snow/ice on their branches and they're usually the first to clear

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Anyone in crowborogh? Working on a building site that way tomorrow is it worth driving up there?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cheers. Not the driving that's the issue just weather the area is under snow so we can work.

How are we supposed to be able to work that out for you?

I'd imagine most places in that area have a snow covering.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
How are we supposed to be able to work that out for you?

I'd imagine most places in that area have a snow covering.

No need to work anything else. Just wondered if anyone on here was in crowborogh and knew if it was melting as it is on the coast. But thanks for your help.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Very dark over BN1, just been out for a fag and its trying to do something and will more than likely rain as its too warm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here