Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
rain/snow radars gradually easing up but its still coming down in Shoreham, hopefully enough for another Snow Day tomorrow!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im going up on a WOK tomorrow should work be cancelled - i reckon that will MASSIVELY impress the girl im trying to convince that i am not a FREAK :bowdown: :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Baby Potts should seal the deal.

especially now that he has been CLEANED - i fail to see how a woman cannot be impressed by a 22 year old man flying down the south downs on his mothers wok while holding a baby doll

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
No snow until possibly Friday and Saturday by the looks of things. As conkers says it's going to be f***ing freezing for a while though! Going to be plenty of games called off next weekend I reckon.

someone got this a bit wrong apart from the bit about games getting called off

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

He was a bit wrong but there will be another HUGE batch, bigger than the one passing at the moment, here on Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We have got a 2 day sales conference in Liverpool tomorrow and Friday.
Obviously you'd think they advise against travel, but the opposite is the case and I am under some serious pressure to drive up there in the morning for 11am.
Not at all happy with this. I may have to just tell them to shove it, but there'll be repercussions.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

That's the thing with snow, it's so hard to predict unless you are within 48 hours or so. However, as mentioned it is likely we will see some more snow over the weekend (Sunday especially). If this doesn't happen, I blame Mark McGhee.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
I didn't realize how light it stayed when there's a good amount of snow. It is bloody fantastic

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Still snowing here in Eastbourne. More sledging tomorrow, hopefully no one will injure themselves this time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Snow stopped in Worthing about 8. Suspect that is it until Friday maybe.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Bit wouldn't be the word I'd use, the band of snow that is heading our way from that direction is MASSIVE.

O/T, Any updates PAPA?

I think the bulk of it will hit us on Sunday. Saturday will be more on/off showers, and Brighton may not see too much on Saturday till later in the day. Drifting could be a new addition to the snow as well as the winds are going to pick up from the East. Its going to feel bloody cold this weekend!

Yoda

English & European
Looking at the latest GFS charts, it will be more prolonged and constant but not as intense. Could well change before then as that's the average, there are a few models for something more heavy.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think the bulk of it will hit us on Sunday. Saturday will be more on/off showers, and Brighton may not see too much on Saturday till later in the day. Drifting could be a new addition to the snow as well as the winds are going to pick up from the East. Its going to feel bloody cold this weekend!

You used BBC weather forecast didn't you? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here