Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just been SNOWBOARDING up the downs north of Mile Oak (the children were there!), fresh powder ALL to myself....lovely!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The clouds have started to move down from the north now, and I'd guess the temps will remain low now. The snow may set in again as well.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The clouds have started to move down from the north now, and I'd guess the temps will remain low now. The snow may set in again as well.

Have you seen the prediction for Saturday and Sunday? according to the BBC we could be in for a load more off the continent, what does you and your expertise think of their prediction?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have you seen the prediction for Saturday and Sunday? according to the BBC we could be in for a load more off the continent, what does you and your expertise think of their prediction?

I concur with the views of the professional forecasters... we will pick up a very very cold easterly feed, with little lows forming near Denmark and diving into the South East... plus there'll be a big low to our south adding instability.

Papa

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
6 foot snowman CONSTRUCTED - the neighbours and their snow sculptured dog can f***ing do one

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Been SLEDGING on the downs, were there 10 minutes, and a mate of mine injured himself. Had to take the twat to A+E. Ruined all our fun

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is Papa suddenly the Groundsman aswell?! christ people use common sense and THINK for yourselves its not hard :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Been SLEDGING on the downs, were there 10 minutes, and a mate of mine injured himself. Had to take the twat to A+E. Ruined all our fun

we had that problem during the pre-christmas snow. unfortunately, we are evidently not as caring as yourselves as we left our mate stranded halfway down clayton hill sitting on a sledge while we continued with a further hours worth of sledging

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
we had that problem during the pre-christmas snow. unfortunately, we are evidently not as caring as yourselves as we left our mate stranded halfway down clayton hill sitting on a sledge while we continued with a further hours worth of sledging

i really wish we stayed their now, the clumsy bastard was basically crying, with what we expect a broken arm. was a hell of a fall though, just wish i caught it on camera.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
i really wish we stayed their now, the clumsy bastard was basically crying, with what we expect a broken arm. was a hell of a fall though, just wish i caught it on camera.

I managed to do my cocyx (sp?), back and arm on Caburn, but carried on regardless. I swear I broke the sound barrier too. :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was in the Jubilee Library in Brighton at 2.30pm when they announced that the place was closing at 3pm.

Guess it was for the convenience of the staff to get home....poor dears!!!!!!!.............

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was in the Jubilee Library in Brighton at 2.30pm when they announced that the place was closing at 3pm.

Guess it was for the convenience of the staff to get home....poor dears!!!!!!!.............

Bloody public sector.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here