Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
All two faced tossers-great ain't it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Vincent annoys me. He clearly thinks he's good looking when in actual fact he is f*** ugly and looks like a WEASEL.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What are you talking about? This is QUALITY entertainment.

Past its sell by date by 6 years. Sugar is a BULLY. He could have been Britains Bill Gates but instead of concentrating on programmers or setting up Englands silicon valley he didnt and made his money selling crappy Amstrad products.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Vincent annoys me. He clearly thinks he's good looking when in actual fact he is f*** ugly and looks like a WEASEL.

But is he a weasel-faced arse? Or an arse-faced weasel?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Simple....use the off button !!!

Im afraid not that simple. Whilst I do not watch xfactorjunglegetmeoutofheretalentbrother they are on a commercial station and therefore I havent actually paid MY cash for it to be made.

The BBC on the other hand...well I still choose not to watch BUT I am still paying for it and if the BBC want to produce car crash tele then the sooner they compete with other commercial stations the better.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jim Eastwood MOTM again.

He negotiated a £10 price reduction with the accountant in the butchers - his team win by £8. Quality.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Past its sell by date by 6 years. Sugar is a BULLY. He could have been Britains Bill Gates but instead of concentrating on programmers or setting up Englands silicon valley he didnt and made his money selling crappy Amstrad products.

AMS TRAD, Ams Trading, bit of a clue, made him very wealthy , weren't so crappy in their day.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Just watched this, another classic apprentice episode.

As mentioned, I think Jim is a clear favourite, though I think Susan could do alright. Looked fairly good throughout up until the tea - and had they not screwed that one up, they would have won by a couple of hundred.

I'm glad Vincent stayed in, he is pure entertainment. You can just tell he'll scrape through a few rounds, then seriously f*** something massive up, and go out with a huge flounce.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I'm glad Vincent stayed in, he is pure entertainment. You can just tell he'll scrape through a few rounds, then seriously f*** something massive up, and go out with a huge flounce.

And Vincent, stop preening, fiddling with your cuffs, watch, tie, jacket, you cant make your Ron Weasly looks any better.

:flounce: week 5 I think

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I loved it when the Scouse boys team were getting really flustered, I turned to my wife and said in a Harry Enfield-voice "Calm down, calm down!" and then the Scouser said exactly that two seconds later.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When Sugar fired that hopeless PM, he said "I have to judge this on the task alone, so for that reason you're fired"

So how come last week he said to that other drippy PM (who couldn't even make a decision) that "what has saved you AGAIN in your resumé showing me you can build a business"

Make your mind up suralan, you spiv.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
First task i've watched where I felt both teams should have lost!! One team only manage to get 6 out of 10 items and the other seemed to go out of their way to find the most expensive items in London. Yes they managed to negotiate them dowm a bit, but from the starting prices blimey did they not think of saying no will we go elsewhere. Mind you shoping in Mayfair and Knightsbridge was not the best idea either!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That tea seller woman really showed herself up, coming out with all that guff about it being the very finest tea in Turkey or somesuch - before promptly knocking the price down from a ludicrous £900 to a practically-giving-it-away £400 :lol:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Here's my 3 momenets:

1/ nice to see more cleavage on the girlies

2/ Su: "Its for a really important client" - ShopKeeper: "So fecking what" [said posh]

3/ Sir Al: "So you're from Belgium, isn't that where waffle came from?"

As a project manager myself, I'm just lovin it. These kids all think they are the business. "Please can I have a list of all your suppliers Mr Ritz" = LMFAO.

Great entertainment in the boardroom bitch-out. [that's the boys too]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Here's my 3 momenets:

1/ nice to see more cleavage on the girlies

2/ Su: "Its for a really important client" - ShopKeeper: "So fecking what" [said posh]

3/ Sir Al: "So you're from Belgium, isn't that where waffle came from?"

As a project manager myself, I'm just lovin it. These kids all think they are the business. "Please can I have a list of all your suppliers Mr Ritz" = LMFAO.

Great entertainment in the boardroom bitch-out. [that's the boys too]
Not forgetting the high fives all round for negotiating 1 pee off a £350 top hat. Fantastic piece of business.

I have to say, I think there is something wrong with the task when a team who only manages to procure 6 out of ten items can come within 8 quid of winning against an admittedly shit team, but one which found 9 of the items. They were still in the board room 3 hours after the task started, which is absolutely pathetic.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When Sugar fired that hopeless PM, he said "I have to judge this on the task alone, so for that reason you're fired"

So how come last week he said to that other drippy PM (who couldn't even make a decision) that "what has saved you AGAIN in your resumé showing me you can build a business"

I can see Sir Alan's point. The Scouser's performance in managing his team performance and output was abject. Still in the office 3 hours after start time, only 6 items, no one endorsed his leadership, admissions of guilt. Although the winning margin was £8 that was really down to the other side paying well over the odds for the tea. The other lot got 9 items and worked better together, really showing ther Scouse lad up.

I also think Sir Alan is big on confidence and leadership, it's why Baggsy got as far as he did in the last series and it's obvious the Scouser's team ignored him and Vincent assumed the leadership role. I believe Sir Alan made the right call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here