Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why does MY licence fee pay for shit like this.

WHY.

Bullying is no longer accepted in management. Lord S take a bow. All your money was made in property.

You made shit products, actually scrap that as far as your amstrad cpc was concerned you bought components, put them together then reboxed them as your cpc. Unlike Clive Sinclair who actually made/invested in the technology itself. Or say a Peter Jones.

You could have been the British Bill Gates but your so called "business acumen" you didnt even see the potential in investing in actually developing.

Plus you have a beard.

You go on record as saying that this is the best series (course it is) and that in no way are there the idiots from th first couple of series like Sayed or whatever his name was.

No, people now know that there is a shot of a "media career" for appearing on your tired, worn out "reality" show.

Now f*** off. Take your tele series with you as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sorry Dave but I get annoyed when people see Sugar as some sort of business god and get excited about what is yet another tired format reality show.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I can't watch the Apprentice.....

....without wanting to rag the backdoors off of Paloma and Liz. At once.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry Dave but I get annoyed when people see Sugar as some sort of business god and get excited about what is yet another tired format reality show.

f*** me all I ever hear u do is slag everything on tele off - maybe don't post on threads that are clearly marked 'X FACTOR' or 'THE APPRENITCE' and indeed don't bother having a tele. :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What I like about this show is how the talentless people full of shit are ruthlessly exposed.

Melissa last night was totally shown to be a billy bullshitter and it was only because she had such a strong team around her that they scraped the task.

It should now start to get interesting. Lord Sugar knows she's shit and won't win, and I suspect the rest of the house do too. Those that are playing the game should try and "use" her to rub stronger candidates up the wrong way, thereby putting those candidates in the firing line.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** me all I ever hear u do is slag everything on tele off - maybe don't post on threads that are clearly marked 'X FACTOR' or 'THE APPRENITCE' and indeed don't bother having a tele. :thumbsup:

The tele is hardly on.

I resent The Apprentice even more because I fund it with my licence fee.

At least with ITV and CH4s lowest common denominator tv for the heat reading masses is paid for by advertisers.

Besides Sheebo there is decent stuff just not enough of it because the heat reading masses gobble up all this shit that is regurgitated on the box.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not only watchable but it is also a great education in how to make it (or not make it) in business.

It's got comedy, pathos, tits, reality and real drama at the end of every episode. What more could you ask for?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The tele is hardly on.

At least with ITV and CH4s lowest common denominator tv for the heat reading masses is paid for by advertisers.

Besides Sheebo there is decent stuff just not enough of it because the heat reading masses gobble up all this shit that is regurgitated on the box.

I do know where your coming from with your opinions and i def agree to an extent with the 'heat reading masses' stuff but i prob contradict that in the fact that i watch a lot of it :blush:

Each to their own, you just never seem to like any programmes discussed on here :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I enjoyed watching the Apprentice on iPlayer on my iPad.

A beautiful coming together of so much that is right in this world.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I enjoyed watching the Apprentice on iPlayer on my iPad.

A beautiful coming together of so much that is right in this world.

yawn

I don't understand how ipads are any different from lap-tops - you can watch iplayer on your laptop yeh...

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The tele is hardly on.

Don't pay the license fee.
Put the TV in the bin.
Stop moaning.
Feck off.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Don't pay the license fee.
Put the TV in the bin.
Stop moaning.
Feck off.

You have to pay the fee its illegal if you dont.

But you should have a choice.

Therefore I would say you can have xxx for Dr Who and buying in Mad Men from the USA and for your radio and internet output. But not for shit like Strictly and the Apprentice.

The equivalent of putting the TV in the bin is not watching it, which I don't thats my choice.

Big Brother, The Apprentice, Jungle, X Factor etc good ideas first time round.

Now its flogging dead horses. Cheap, crap TV

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Cheap crap ? Maybe the BBC should chuck a few more million at Wossy then, see if they can get him back ?

Put aside your dislike for Alan Sugar (who's only in it for 10 minutes) and The Apprentice is very decent evening entertainment. You want World in Action, then scour the YouTube archives.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
You have to pay the fee its illegal if you dont.

But you should have a choice.

Therefore I would say you can have xxx for Dr Who and buying in Mad Men from the USA and for your radio and internet output. But not for shit like Strictly and the Apprentice.

The equivalent of putting the TV in the bin is not watching it, which I don't thats my choice.

"You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder."

If you don't do any of those you won't need a TV license.

But I agree that there is a lot of crap on TV which doesn't justify the license - Life of Riley anyone?

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
From Radio Times........sounds good......

The moments after a candidate gets fired are cruelly revealing. Like any good reality show - but more than most - The Apprentice strips people's souls bare and in the moments after a firing you glimpse the real them: how resilient they are, whether they can accept that they've very publicly failed, whether they can keep things in perspective because, hey, it's only a TV show. On all those fronts, tonight's boardroom aftermath is a peach, the kind of clip that Dara O Briain will very much enjoy picking over on The Apprentice: You're Fired! tonight (and what a great host he's proving, isn't he?). Otherwise the episode is enlivened by the sight of a merchant banker blushing beetroot, a telecoms entrepreneur biting a showerhead and some excellent petty arguments ("It really was like a street brawl," groans Nick Hewer). Listen out too for the memorably mangled English along the way as we hear grumbles about having "no room for manoeuvrement", claims to have "always maintained my professionality" and predictions that "karmically they will be retributed." I'm sure they will.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If there's any Dragons Den fans - did anyone clock that yank doing the very first pitch with the red light inside a welding mask type thing? He's been in the den pitching some sort of tat, his full time job must be running round Britain trying to sell crap inventions to investors. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here