Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I was Sir Alan I would have asked everyone to leave the room while I give Sandeesh 5 minutes to convince me why she shouldn't be sacked.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sandeesh should definatly have gone. There is usally a contestant who stays in the background over the first few episodes quietly working hard (ala the chap who was in the forces) however Sandeesh definatly was not this person, standing around waiting for people to come to her to sell the muffins.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
One thing I like about Sir Alan is that he has worked in industry, and has experience of working on the shop floor manufacturing components. Some of the new candidates have never got their hands dirty once because all they do is sit in a warm and comfortable office so this is good experience for them.

May 22, 2008
One thing I like about Sir Alan is that he has worked in industry, and has experience of working on the shop floor manufacturing components. Some of the new candidates have never got their hands dirty once because all they do is sit in a warm and comfortable office so this is good experience for them.

LORD SUGAR not sir Alan now get it bloody right!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How Mel's team didn't lose the task is beyond me. She was truely woeful and yet won! She must go - Her pitches are awful and she just says the complete wrong things every time!

You can tell she's a complete chancer because she tries to answer very simple questions with a load of ridiculous jargon. In many ways like David Brent

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You can tell she's a complete chancer because she tries to answer very simple questions with a load of ridiculous jargon. In many ways like David Brent

Not knowing the weight of a muffin when you're trying to sell hundreds of them is woeful and how did she react to the question 'I don't actually have that written down in front of me at the moment' :facepalm: For fucks sake it's not all about what's WRITTEN ion front of you it should be your inicitive to KNOW basic stuff about what you're selling. Didn' she also price up bread rolls at £1.80 odd each :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Didn' she also price up bread rolls at £1.80 odd each :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That was brilliant.

I also liked the way that she started speaking in French to the English couple for no apparent reason.

She's clearly the dumbest of the contestants but she's great comedy value.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was brilliant.

I also liked the way that she started speaking in French to the English couple for no apparent reason.

She's clearly the dumbest of the contestants but she's great comedy value.

I think she just wanted to show that she could spk French. IT's prob at the back of a lot of their minds to display 'all their talents' during the series!!!

I went to apply to go on the Apprentice a few yrs back as i'm in the same game as some of the contestants - I filled out the form, clicked send and my computer froze and crashed. I took it as a sign from 'Sir Alan' and decided not to bother re-doing it...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I went to apply to go on the Apprentice a few yrs back as i'm in the same game as some of the contestants - I filled out the form, clicked send and my computer froze and crashed. I took it as a sign from 'Sir Alan' and decided not to bother re-doing it...

Was it an Amstrad?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With 3 episodes gone, here is what I make of the remaining candiates

Melissa - absolute shite. Probably the worst contestant so far. Critical with everybody and babyish. Couldn't run a pissup in a brewery.
Jamie - quite like the guy. Lets see him under a bit of pressure
Sandeesh - fairly lazy and content to offer little. Will go soon unless she performs unexpectedly well in the next one or two tasks.
Chris Farrell - the class act of the boys so far. Gets things done and has good rapport with the whole house.
Chris Bates - hasn't done anything noteable yet. Middle of the pack
Paloma - annoying superior Aussie cow. However, she gets things done and begrudgingly, has been proved right when getting on her high horse. Serial backstabbing will see her fall short of the final 3 or 4 IMO. Needs a good shag, I wouldn't mind helping out there.
Laura - not a good team leader (but still a genius compared to Mel), but has acquitted herself well to other tasks.
Alex - very likeable bloke, helps when required, dragged into the gutter by Mel this week but doesn't shirk. Lack of sparkle will see him fall a bit early. On a par with Paloma IMO.
Liz - fit. Otherwise, a female version of Jamie.
Stuart - has taken a back seat since the opening day fireworks. Middle of the pack, for me.
Stella - perfect. If Chris Farrell doesn't win it, she will. She's got it all, including being the most fuckable woman by far. Great leadership, hard working, popular amongst peers.
Johanna - has shown reasonable leadership when called upon, has some good ideas and is not afraid of hard work. She is aggressive but could be a dark horse if she can learn to curb this tendancy.

Out sharpish for being shit: Melissa, Sandeesh

Most likely Winners: Stella, Chris F
Outside bets: Johanna, Paloma
Dark horse: Alex

Need to see more of: Liz, Jamie

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
_49281122_bb223668@embargoeduntilth.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Melissa - absolute shite. Probably the worst contestant so far. Critical with everybody and babyish. Couldn't run a pissup in a brewery.

Did you notice in the middle of that argument with Alex (I think) yesterday she couldn't find anything to say so said 'Grow Up' completely out of context - all he'd said is they should move as sales were going flat. She's a joke.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did you notice in the middle of that argument with Alex (I think) yesterday she couldn't find anything to say so said 'Grow Up' completely out of context - all he'd said is they should move as sales were going flat. She's a joke.
Oh yes. She was made to look an absolute CHUMP.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Jamie - quite like the guy. Lets see him under a bit of pressure
Sandeesh - fairly lazy and content to offer little. Will go soon unless she performs unexpectedly well in the next one or two tasks.
Chris Farrell - the class act of the boys so far. Gets things done and has good rapport with the whole house.
Chris Bates - hasn't done anything noteable yet. Middle of the pack
Paloma - annoying superior Aussie cow. However, she gets things done and begrudgingly, has been proved right when getting on her high horse. Serial backstabbing will see her fall short of the final 3 or 4 IMO. Needs a good shag, I wouldn't mind helping out there.
Laura - not a good team leader (but still a genius compared to Mel), but has acquitted herself well to other tasks.
Alex - very likeable bloke, helps when required, dragged into the gutter by Mel this week but doesn't shirk. Lack of sparkle will see him fall a bit early. On a par with Paloma IMO.
Liz - fit. Otherwise, a female version of Jamie.
Stuart - has taken a back seat since the opening day fireworks. Middle of the pack, for me.
Stella - perfect. If Chris Farrell doesn't win it, she will. She's got it all, including being the most fuckable woman by far. Great leadership, hard working, popular amongst peers.
Johanna - has shown reasonable leadership when called upon, has some good ideas and is not afraid of hard work. She is aggressive but could be a dark horse if she can learn to curb this tendancy.

Out sharpish for being shit: Melissa, Sandeesh

Most likely Winners: Stella, Chris F
Outside bets: Johanna, Paloma
Dark horse: Alex

Need to see more of: Liz, Jamie

Pretty good assessment I reckon - except I'd put Alex higher. He seems pretty competent and certainly saved Melissa's bacon when she was really struggling. I'd put Paloma lower too - she has a high opinion of herself which isn't justified. In yesterday's episode, she wanted to wrap up more mass orders when they weren't capable of filling the ones that they had.

I deffo think Stella's the strongest so far (and Melissa is probably the worst contestant ever, she's so poor).

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
Pretty good assessment I reckon - except I'd put Alex higher. He seems pretty competent and certainly saved Melissa's bacon when she was really struggling. I'd put Paloma lower too - she has a high opinion of herself which isn't justified. In yesterday's episode, she wanted to wrap up more mass orders when they weren't capable of filling the ones that they had.

I deffo think Stella's the strongest so far (and Melissa is probably the worst contestant ever, she's so poor).

sounds about right other than i think i'd rather pop Liz or Paloma than Stella, those eyes make me think she's gonna stab me at any moment.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Something I dont understnad about the one with MAD eyes. If she is of asian decent, why hasnt she dark eyes?

I wonder if she wears contacts to "lighten " her eyes?

Not that it really matters as she scares me to death anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here