Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Overall I thought it was the right decision.

All three were, on balance, SHIT, but the other two had the odd good point. Joanna's big idea, was rubbish, but at least she had one. The sum total of their brainstorming efforts until that, were 'a waterproof TUB'. Good one girls, I've never seen a waterproof tub before.

Laura was pretty shit too, but at least made a little effort to channel things, when it all descended to bitching.

As for the other one - she offered NOTHING, across the first two shows. In fact when last night's started, I didn't even remember her from last week.

Put it this way - doing any later tasks, no-one is gong to be saying "shit, I wish we had Joy here to help". :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women in business are exactly like that lot last night. They feel they have to be more assertive and more aggressive to get on. Certainly every Women boss I have worked for has been as hard as nails which I suppose they have to be to compensate for the fact it is a still a Mans world in business especially the higher up the ladder you get.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway Perv Sugar is now just picking all the hotties. I find it hard to believe that 9 out of 10 random business Women who are meant to be exceptional in their field all happen to be hotties, slim and leggy. MMMM Lord Sugar. Itchy chin.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
url

Here's a product that should interest Joanna. Think I'll give this show a miss on the HD channel until she sorts that top lip out.

I'm starting to quite fancy Laura though. Glad she survived Sir Alans finger last night.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight BBC 1 9PM.
tn-1239825600-545965-TheAppren-12391085820.jpg

Bakery.
Business-based reality show. The candidates seize the opportunity to impress Lord Sugar as they take over an industrial bakery. The teams are each given a market stall from which they try to tempt hungry customers with their baked goods, and they go head-to-head to pitch for the business of a high-class hotel, a restaurant and a coffee shop. Nick and Karren keep an eye on proceedings as the teams work to keep up with orders, and when the teams face Lord Sugar in the boardroom, one candidate is fired.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know when it will be on i player as wanna watch rest of football tonight then hopefully watch this at 10 if it's on the iplayer then!?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has to be the woman moaning about the baking who goes !!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I rarely disagree with Lord Sugar, but he got it wrong tonight I thought. What has Sandeesh done so far? Nothing. Shibby took on the responsibility and though he wasn't brilliant, I see more potential (from what they've shown us, atleast) from Shibby than I see in Sandeesh. Either way though, I don't think Shibby was going to go very far anyway, and certainly doesn't have the prowess of Laura. :love:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nope, suralan was on the money. Either Sandeesh or Shibby had to go. In the end, Shibby was toilet and can have no complaints.

Sandeesh and that awful lezza on the other team have got their cards marked. If either of them end up in the board room next week, they'll be on their way out surely?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sandeesh and that awful lezza on the other team have got their cards marked. If either of them end up in the board room next week, they'll be on their way out surely?

Yep, they're both pretty awful. 25 minutes to come up with £1.80 for each bread roll :facepalm:

That patronising aussie is starting to get on my tits as well

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How Mel's team didn't lose the task is beyond me. She was truely woeful and yet won! She must go - Her pitches are awful and she just says the complete wrong things every time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here