Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"Melissa was pathetic". :lolol: Spot on. Absolutely useless, the worst candidate I've ever seen. And yet, she's back for the final. Shameful.

Laura. :love:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Because the prize is no longer a job working FOR Sugar. We've been through this.

That's not what they say in the intro to the programme. "... a job with a six-figure salary working for Britain's most belligerent boss ... Lord Sugar is, once again, on the hunt for an apprentice..."

This is reinforced during the episodes. Both Karen Brady and Nick Hewer have told Sugar several times during the course of the programme that they don't see where xxx (insert name of candidate here) would fit in your organisation.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Stella seems to have made a much stronger start....even though chris has a better team!! wtf are all these restraints on the ad's??? i swear most alcohol ad's have sexual connotations.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just started watching, but reckon I know who wins from the trailer last week and the direction Sugar pointed when he says 'you're hired'. Unless of course that was taken from last year's series...

Stella

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sugar went with the safe option in the end. Something about stella doesn't add up for me, she's very good at giving alot of flannel when asked question. I rekon she had it in the bag before they did the task

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here