Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Anti Social Network - BBC 3 - 9 PM

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Au contraire Blackadder, you couldn't be more familiar if you suckled my udders and called me nursie.[/QUO

I won't be able to sleep if you don't stop that sexy talk!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just finished watching it, there is some deeply disturbed Sociopaths out there. I can only see this problem growing in the forceable future as more personal information is used and published for mass consumption.With the convergence of tech who knows how much information will be at peoples finger tips. As was shown recently with that kid Liam Stacey, people were posting his suspected address for millions to see within hours. It only takes one nutter to take the law into his own hands. So pleased I deleted my facebook page.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What I'd be interested to know is;

Were these people always socio-paths but suppressed it?
Are they just cowards that aren't socio-paths and just do it for a laugh?
Would any of them have outed themselves without the medium that is the internet?
And have we always had this underlying class of serious dangerous people that we just never knew about?

Oh and are they all Palarse fans?

I just think some of the trolls who frequent this board may like to take the time out and reconsider their actions and they know who they are ? Accountability of actions and words is long overdue rather than hiding behind an anonymous name I think.

Who are 'trolls' on here? If someone is threatening you US, you can report them, or ask them to turn up and meet you
or stfu

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
People have started linking to their Twitter accounts, which generally have their real names on them.

Didn't Obama want a single login for the internet? Certainly you can sign up for a lot of sites using your Facebook account now.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some of those trolls weren't exactly kids last night.

When Bacon caught up with the convicted troll, in Manchester. Can't remember is name now. Coss? Goss? or something like that. The troll said it was his right not to speak to the BBC. Shame he didn't feel the same about the rights of the families of the RIP sites he ruined!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Just started watching this programme. Funny quote by the the parents of the poor lad who killed himself, "the internet should be able to stop this (trolling)". Constant pointless and irritating music may make me stop watching. Oh and why didn't RB block the idiot tweeting him nasty words?

RB looks excited at the prospect of setting up a honeytrap.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here