Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Everyone posts with their real name. Is that so hard ?

You live in such a simplistic world. For a start...

1. How does each user prove their real name?
2. When do they prove their real name?
3. Who funds the massive administration required to process thousands of users proving their real name?
4. How are each of the 12 Peter Smiths, 7 Steve Jones and 9 Simon Taylors differentiated?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You live in such a simplistic world. For a start...

1. How does each user prove their real name?
2. When do they prove their real name?
3. Who funds the massive administration required to process thousands of users proving their real name?
4. How are each of the 12 Peter Smiths, 7 Steve Jones and 9 Simon Taylors differentiated?

I don't believe that anyone can be truely anonymous if a little bit of effort is made.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gareth Glover as I posted under for the first 5 years on NSC. What's your real name ?

If you employed me as your lifestyle coach, my first recommendation would be that you change your name to:

Gareth G. Lover.

You have not been charged for this information :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you employed me as your lifestyle coach, my first recommendation would be that you change your name to:

Gareth G. Lover.

You have not been charged for this information :thumbsup:

I like that !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't believe that anyone can be truely anonymous if a little bit of effort is made.

As I said - please explain how it works, in a practical way, for forums with tens of thousands of users.

I'd be interested in how the transition works from the current model to your proposed one too, so please cover that off too.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As I said - please explain how it works, in a practical way, for forums with tens of thousands of users.

I'd be interested in how the transition works from the current model to your proposed one too, so please cover that off too.

I am no expert in this so if you say it can't be done, it can't be done.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even if it could be done its a bit late now, it would be used by some to settle scores.

Acrions and consequences.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought we already did?

Well I didn't post my full name. I dropped the Edmund part as I didn't want to appear too familiar.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I didn't post my full name. I dropped the Edmund part as I didn't want to appear too familiar.
Au contraire Blackadder, you couldn't be more familiar if you suckled my udders and called me nursie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here