Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - Season Ticket podcast special

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I volunteered Ady as he lives with a "scouser" and has had nearly 6 years to perfect his accent.

I would end up sounding like a welshman.

Just a quick question regarding season tickets.

If I was to buy a season ticket at Falmer for my niece or nephew and for a particular game they could not go, could I sell the ticket to an adult friend as long as I paid the difference to the club?

I am sure I have seen this mentioned on here, perhaps Lord Bracknell or TLO can help?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

If I was to buy a season ticket at Falmer for my niece or nephew and for a particular game they could not go, could I sell the ticket to an adult friend as long as I paid the difference to the club?

I am sure I have seen this mentioned on here, perhaps Lord Bracknell or TLO can help?

All still to be revealed by the club what you do if you cannot use your ST for a game.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Yes you can.

There would be the upgrade price plus a currently unknown administration fee. Your friend would get a paper ticket for his first game and a couple of days later would be sent his own smartcard.

So, for any future game he would have the ticket transferred to his smart card to use at the gate.

Yes you can.

There would be the upgrade price plus a currently unknown administration fee. Your friend would get a paper ticket for his first game and a couple of days later would be sent his own smartcard.

So, for any future game he would have the ticket transferred to his smart card to use at the gate.

Thanks for the information, I thought I had heard this somewhere on here before!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here